Land O'Lakes

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

First step: Phone Interview
    Second step: 5 Panel behavioral questions. You interview with 5 people, one at a time, lasting about 2-3 hours. All based on past experiences. It's very easy to lose focus during interview and the team seemed like the only work there for the money.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process is tiring and not effective. Sitting for 2-3 hours and being asked questions by 5+ people one at a time can be challenging, tiring and confusing. They didn't offer water or any refreshment.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Land O'Lakes in April 2013.

5 total interviews. Based on behavioral interview questions. There were questions about your five to ten year plan, how you demonstrate leadership, and several behavioral questions (tell me a time when...).

I did not negotiate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Land O'Lakes in June 2012.

Quick and relatively easy phone interview. Followed up by a phone call the following day for a face to face interview for the following week. Interview was very informal. Very comfortable interview with 3 different individuals. I got the feeling that they were interviewing me as a formality and the candidate was already selected when the HM said "It really sounds like you would be more beneficial in our X division and sometimes you have to do what is best for your department and sometimes you have to do what is best for the company." I did not appreciate this comment. The HM could have just came out and said that I was over qualified for the position.