Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Landacorp
- Intern (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA).
Talked with Senior SE and proved that I was willing and able to implement almost anything on Unix and Oracle.
- Described senior thesis Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Landacorp.
Submitted a resume during a career fair and was called in for an interview within a few weeks. The HR rep was extremely helpful and informed me on the entire process, and then setup a date and time. Normal process, sign-in, fill out an application (if you had not before), wait and begin the interview. The interview was suppose to be with a panel but it turned out to only be a couple of people. Standard questions, some about yourself, some technical, etc.
- What is your QA background? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA) in December 2011.
There were two employers on the phone.They mainly asked me technical questions.Such as "Have you ever done any report?" "Do you know anything about Crystal" analyst. Al through all questions were not easy, the atmosphere during the interview was pretty good.
- Have you ever done a crystal report? 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA) in October 2011.
Interview went well. Pleasant interviewer. Somewhat technical, focused on Oracle a lot. The problem I had was he never got back to me. Not even a "sorry we decided to go another direction", I found this to be quite rude.
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA) in September 2011.
1st round will be a phone interview, if you do good in that. will get a second call for a face to face.
- what is the different between a class and a interface? 1 Answer
- inner joins? 1 Answer
- how binding is done 1 Answer
- array vs array list ? how two .net languages can work together? how to keep track of a linked list point etc and some general question and some more technical ones like the ones i wrote here. 1 Answer
- coding question ( the one i took more time than i should have and kinda screwed up) but not a hard one either. wish you guys luck if you get to face this company's interview :) q.) given two line write a small code that those tow lines won't overlap note that a line has two ends. for ex line 1 has a,b . line 2 has d,f 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
The interview process was smooth , and it only took 2 weeks until I receive the offer.
- It was easy interview Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review