Landacorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Chico, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Landacorp.

Interview Details – Talked with Senior SE and proved that I was willing and able to implement almost anything on Unix and Oracle.

Interview Question – Described senior thesis   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Landacorp.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume during a career fair and was called in for an interview within a few weeks. The HR rep was extremely helpful and informed me on the entire process, and then setup a date and time. Normal process, sign-in, fill out an application (if you had not before), wait and begin the interview. The interview was suppose to be with a panel but it turned out to only be a couple of people. Standard questions, some about yourself, some technical, etc.

Interview Question – What is your QA background?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Chico, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Landacorp in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview went well. Pleasant interviewer. Somewhat technical, focused on Oracle a lot. The problem I had was he never got back to me. Not even a "sorry we decided to go another direction", I found this to be quite rude.

Interview Questions

• You get a call from a client and none of the users can log in to the system. What would you do?   View Answer
  • Oracle based questions. How do you check connectivity with oracle.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Chico, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Landacorp in December 2011.

Interview Details – There were two employers on the phone.They mainly asked me technical questions.Such as "Have you ever done any report?" "Do you know anything about Crystal" analyst. Al through all questions were not easy, the atmosphere during the interview was pretty good.

Interview Question – Have you ever done a crystal report?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Chico, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Landacorp in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1st round will be a phone interview, if you do good in that. will get a second call for a face to face.

Interview Questions

• what is the different between a class and a interface?   View Answer
  • inner joins?   View Answer
  • how binding is done   View Answer
  • array vs array list ? how two .net languages can work together? how to keep track of a linked list point etc and some general question and some more technical ones like the ones i wrote here.   View Answer
  • coding question ( the one i took more time than i should have and kinda screwed up) but not a hard one either. wish you guys luck if you get to face this company's interview :)

q.) given two line write a small code that those tow lines won't overlap
    note that a line has two ends. for ex line 1 has a,b . line 2 has d,f
      View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Landacorp

Interview Details – The interview process was smooth , and it only took 2 weeks until I receive the offer.

Interview Question – It was easy interview   Answer Question

Worked for Landacorp? Contribute to the Community!