Landacorp Interview Questions

3.3

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA).

Interview

Talked with Senior SE and proved that I was willing and able to implement almost anything on Unix and Oracle.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Landacorp.

Interview

Submitted a resume during a career fair and was called in for an interview within a few weeks. The HR rep was extremely helpful and informed me on the entire process, and then setup a date and time. Normal process, sign-in, fill out an application (if you had not before), wait and begin the interview. The interview was suppose to be with a panel but it turned out to only be a couple of people. Standard questions, some about yourself, some technical, etc.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

There were two employers on the phone.They mainly asked me technical questions.Such as "Have you ever done any report?" "Do you know anything about Crystal" analyst. Al through all questions were not easy, the atmosphere during the interview was pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done a crystal report?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview went well. Pleasant interviewer. Somewhat technical, focused on Oracle a lot. The problem I had was he never got back to me. Not even a "sorry we decided to go another direction", I found this to be quite rude.

Interview Questions

• You get a call from a client and none of the users can log in to the system. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • Oracle based questions. How do you check connectivity with oracle.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Landacorp (Chico, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

1st round will be a phone interview, if you do good in that. will get a second call for a face to face.

Interview Questions

• what is the different between a class and a interface?   1 Answer
    • inner joins?   1 Answer
    • how binding is done   1 Answer
    • array vs array list ? how two .net languages can work together? how to keep track of a linked list point etc and some general question and some more technical ones like the ones i wrote here.   1 Answer
    • coding question ( the one i took more time than i should have and kinda screwed up) but not a hard one either. wish you guys luck if you get to face this company's interview :) q.) given two line write a small code that those tow lines won't overlap note that a line has two ends. for ex line 1 has a,b . line 2 has d,f   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was smooth , and it only took 2 weeks until I receive the offer.