Landmark Aviation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Technician Interview

Line Technician
Raleigh, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Landmark Aviation in June 2010.

Interview Details – Landmark is a very large FBO/MRO company that has locations all over the country and several around the world. They seem to have their hiring process down; even to the lowest level, a ramp agent which is what I interviewd for. They call it line service technician.

I heard about them through a friend and applied to several positions at their Raleigh location. Several weeks later after I had forgotten about them, I was contacted by an HR rep from their corporate office in Houston telling me I was being considered for their full-time line technician in Raleigh. I did a quick, simple, interview over the phone with her which lasted about 15 minutes. She gave me a run-down of the company history, where they are now, benefits package and the hours that I may be working. Also touched on the training. She made it known they are big on promoting from within so it isn't unheard of for a line tech to move up to station manager somewhere else within 5-10 years. She then wen over my resume and background with me and asked the typical "Why landmark", "What traits make you the best candidate", "What will you like to offer the comapny"? She wrapped up everything by asking if i had any questions and told me she will be in touch. Recieved a phone call from her later in the week stating she was forwarding my application to the hiring manager in Raleigh.

I hadn't heard anything from them for about 2 weeks and gave her a call. She stated the manager was on vacation but assured me i should be getting a call soon. The very next week, I was contacted by the shift supervisor for a second phone interview. Same stuff but now more focused on ramp situations, safety, what if, etc. Was then called later that day by the hiring manager and placed on speaker with the safety coordinator, and their admin clerk for the final interview (everything was over the phone). This time was very laid back trying to get to know me and where I would like to be 5 years from now. Past experiences (they let me do most of the talking). Was then told Houston will be forwarding a link via email to complete a behavioral psych questionnaire. I was told once this was completed, they will give me a call back as soon as they review the results with an acceptance offer or if they declined me. (Good to know i wil get a call either way). Did the psych eval just yesterday (6/21/10), Hoping to hear back from them by the wend of this week.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Landmark Aviation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Landmark Aviation Line Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Landmark Aviation employees and interview candidates.