Landmark Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Landmark Group (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 rounds technical 1 round HR after clearing all the rounds the HR did a negotiation of salary and told me that i will have a final call from dubai, for final discussion and salary negotiation again, within a day or two, i waited for one week and called the recruiter told me that HR is busy, i waited for more time, after a month and half of waiting and multiple calls to the recruiter, he told that I am not selected. and i without even giving a proper feedback he disconnected the call. if i was not selected then why the hell HR told me that i will have another round ??

Property Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

it was very smooth, profissional with no tension at all. first there was a phone interview with the HR officer then after 2 days the line manager had an interview with me through phone alson since i'm in another country. he talked with me in everything related to my previous work in deep details it took about 1 hour then they called me the next day and send me the offer which is accepted to me its not excellent but acceptable. next day i sent the acceptance after about a week i received the contract and i was asked to submit some papers which i'm doing now to send it to dubai.

Interview Questions

• what took your attention when you visited the latest opened store of "the brand name" in design and interior?   1 Answer

Negotiation

thos people whome i dealed with are really profissional, you will talk and find some one who listens. as per your skills you will get better offer or they will convence you in the end.

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

because i was in indeed, and i didnt had the apetite to haggle, i was selected for low salary, without even meeting a single time by the HR. :-) strange..... got the offer letter, visa done and joined.

Negotiation

yes, negotiated, but didnt help much, as the company just needs cheap brains.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Landmark Group in October 2014.

Interview

had to wait almost 3 hours for the interviewer to show up. highly unorganized. I was invited to the interview even though they did not get time to go through my cv! only to be told I don't have the required experience! no questions asked. just a 3 minute chat.

Interview Questions

• no questions. just a 3 minute chat.   2 Answers
    • Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

Good interview. Asked subject questions In detail.

Interview Questions

• Process excellence in detail and cost saving project in detail   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

Quick and Crisp. No unneccessary waiting. Smooth process in place.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say the question is difficult rather very relevant for the purpose of interview. How would you contribute to the growth of the organisation if offered the prescribed role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

A couple of days

Designer Interview

Interview

one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Management Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

Company Website

Interview Questions

• Prepare P&L & Balance sheet   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Landmark Group (Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was done through manpower company so I contacted manpower only. It took approximately 3 months to get visa. Interview was quiet common. Not much professional questions were asked, it was just casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you want this much of salary?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary, contract period etc

Department Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Landmark Group (Cebu City (Philippines)).

Interview

The company are hiring internationally through their affiliated agencies. During the interview be precise and direct to the point.

Interview Questions

• The most common questions are about yourself, what you can contribute to the company if you are selected and why they will hire you.   1 Answer

Most of the offers are lower than landmark has offered.