Landmark Group

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.9

Property Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Landmark Group.

it was very smooth, profissional with no tension at all. first there was a phone interview with the HR officer then after 2 days the line manager had an interview with me through phone alson since i'm in another country. he talked with me in everything related to my previous work in deep details it took about 1 hour then they called me the next day and send me the offer which is accepted to me its not excellent but acceptable. next day i sent the acceptance after about a week i received the contract and i was asked to submit some papers which i'm doing now to send it to dubai.

Interview Questions
    • what took your attention when you visited the latest opened store of "the brand name" in design and interior?   View Answer
    thos people whome i dealed with are really profissional, you will talk and find some one who listens. as per your skills you will get better offer or they will convence you in the end.

Planning Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Landmark Group.

because i was in indeed, and i didnt had the apetite to haggle, i was selected for low salary, without even meeting a single time by the HR. :-) strange..... got the offer letter, visa done and joined.

yes, negotiated, but didnt help much, as the company just needs cheap brains.

Restaurant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Landmark Group in October 2014.

had to wait almost 3 hours for the interviewer to show up. highly unorganized. I was invited to the interview even though they did not get time to go through my cv! only to be told I don't have the required experience! no questions asked. just a 3 minute chat.

Interview Questions
    • no questions. just a 3 minute chat.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Good interview. Asked subject questions In detail.

Interview Questions
    • Process excellence in detail and cost saving project in detail   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Quick and Crisp. No unneccessary waiting. Smooth process in place.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say the question is difficult rather very relevant for the purpose of interview. How would you contribute to the growth of the organisation if offered the prescribed role?   Answer Question
    A couple of days

Designer Interview

one interview

no negotiations

Management Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Landmark Group.

Company Website

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Landmark Group in February 2013.

It was done through manpower company so I contacted manpower only. It took approximately 3 months to get visa. Interview was quiet common. Not much professional questions were asked, it was just casual interview.

Salary, contract period etc

Department Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Landmark Group.

The company are hiring internationally through their affiliated agencies. During the interview be precise and direct to the point.

Interview Questions
    • The most common questions are about yourself, what you can contribute to the company if you are selected and why they will hire you.   View Answer

Most of the offers are lower than landmark has offered.

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Landmark Group.

Very detailed and was asked to analyse their business and send in as a ppt. Did a very thorough job. The unprofessional bunch didn't even have the grace to acknowledge the work. Later saw that my recommendations were implemented on their site! Such a shameful bunch of losers.