Landmarks Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Annapolis, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Landmarks Marketing in February 2012.

Spent days discussing company objectives. Set up meetings before even discussing salary. Finally low balled a package.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to effectively grow revenues?   View Answer

Low-Ball offer for an unreasonable amount of work and unrealistic expectations.

Vice President Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Landmarks Marketing in March 2007.

Casual conversation in lengthy interview. We had worked together before so this was more of where to take the company, roles and responsibilities, challenges.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenging personnel problem in recent past and how you solved (or something like that).   View Answer
    Negotiated base plus bonus plus expenses. I put together the package and got employer to agree to terms. Advice? ASK!!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Landmarks Marketing in September 2010.

from flyers, i go to the agency to apply vacant jobs. in the day schedule for interview, early in the morning 7am, i go to that agency for the final interview, were hundreds of applicant was forming a line to go upstairs. they are two persons was asign to interview us. when my name call, he ask my name, age, my joy, numberof my family, he ask my present job. what is the brand? material, and sizes?. he also ask for what age for every size for? i answer him every question, and he satisfied.for my answer. he past me for that job. giving salary of 1200 riyal. working 9.5 hours a day. every 6 months giving increase and grade or position increase..

Interview Questions
    • what age can hear the smallest size of your items?   View Answer
    by signing contract.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landmarks Marketing

Worked for Landmarks Marketing? Contribute to the Community!