Landshire Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landshire

Route Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hampton, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Landshire in June 2014.

The interview was uneventful. HR on the other hand is ridiculous. It took over a week trying to get paperwork faxed to them because their fax was down. Then I was told I only had until Monday to get it on or i missed the cut-off. It was their broken down equipment that was the problem. i had to spend money on faxes that never went through when i didn't have two wooden nickels to rub together to begin with. then you have to Skype with them. Which I found ridiculous since they asked pretty much nothing. From what I understand now they are making you fly to MO for a week instead.

Interview Questions
    Just say yes or no that you are coming on board. STAY AWAY!

District Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Landshire in August 2011.

I was asked to interview on 1 days notice. Interview went fine. The interview questions were softballs - big and easy to hit out of the park. There really wasn't much preparation on the interviewer's part. Keep in mind with this company, they really don't invest time on business processes and procedures - it's all about hiring good people. The background check is very thorough. Once you're in, as long as you toe the line and go along with every idea presented to you - you'll do fine. If you are a thinker and you want to do things better, more efficient and deliver better results, you better be interviewing for an RM position. As a DM you are merely insurance for when a route guy doesn't show up.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee with a bad attitude?   View Answer
    none

Worked for Landshire? Contribute to the Community!