Landstar System Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landstar System

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Landstar System (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Effective interview with the HR Manager, then the hiring manager, and finally the Director. Kept the hiring process pretty quick. The HR Manager and hiring manager was really knowledgeable about the description and job details. They were a little reluctant to negotiate on the salary but at the ended budged a little.

E Fuel Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landstar System (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There were two different assessments that were done via computer.....followed by 2 sets of interviews one from the HR Manager and the other from the Direct supervisor. There were two of them in this instant.

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landstar System (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

From the initial inception on arrival for the interview, I was impressed by the staff's professionalism. Each member was warm and engaging to my needs. The hiring manager was very honest and didn't give a lot of "fluff" about the level of work required to perform the duties of the position. Also, he disclosed all pertinent information relative to the resources available to manage day-to-day operations. Dialogue was one-on-one, as opposed to questions and answers. I used the interview to compare job offers from two other companies. Out of the top three, they were number three.

Interview Questions

• What type of salary was I looking for?   1 Answer
    • What is more important; job satisfaction or a good wage?   1 Answer