Lane Bryant

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

FT Sales Lead Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lane Bryant in August 2008.

The interview was very laid back. I was asked a series of questions one would expect working retail. I was asked about any previous experience and why I was interested in the position I was applying for. If I could offer any advice for an interview canidiate, Lane Bryant is looking for someone who is very fashion forward, trendy, outgoing, but still can fit in the bounds of the position. Show up looking professional but also trendy.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel your previous work experiences have prepared you for this position?   View Answer
With very little experience in management, I believe that I was able to negotiate the maximum amount available to me. I would advise checking around in the area in which you intend on working to see what the normal rate of pay is for someone in that position. Some stores are in areas where they see a lot of traffic come into the store. These higher volume stores should be offering higher rates of pay. This position also comes with a monthly bonus opportunity for achieving the monthly sales plan.