Lane Bryant

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

FT Sales Lead Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lane Bryant in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very laid back. I was asked a series of questions one would expect working retail. I was asked about any previous experience and why I was interested in the position I was applying for. If I could offer any advice for an interview canidiate, Lane Bryant is looking for someone who is very fashion forward, trendy, outgoing, but still can fit in the bounds of the position. Show up looking professional but also trendy.

Interview Question – How do you feel your previous work experiences have prepared you for this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – With very little experience in management, I believe that I was able to negotiate the maximum amount available to me. I would advise checking around in the area in which you intend on working to see what the normal rate of pay is for someone in that position. Some stores are in areas where they see a lot of traffic come into the store. These higher volume stores should be offering higher rates of pay. This position also comes with a monthly bonus opportunity for achieving the monthly sales plan.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lane Bryant

Worked for Lane Bryant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lane Bryant FT Sales Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lane Bryant employees and interview candidates.