Language Services Associates Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Language Services Associates

Candidate Interview Review

Medical Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Language Services Associates in July 2012.

I went through 3 interviews:
    I sent my CV and talked via email with the BA HR office, they replied right away with a job offer.
    A US HR recruitment rep contacted me via telephone twice to explain the recruitment process, everything was very clear, and if there were any doubts, they replied asap with specific answers.
    I went through 2 medical interpretation assessments: written and oral.
    I was contacted by the US tech team to verify the technical requirements.
    I had 2 interviews with the US Interpreter team managers, very polite and nice people, very enthusiastic. I was quickly trained on the system.
    I submitted my background criminal and credit reports, signed a confidentiality agreement, started working and a week later got the actual contract.
    The BA HR department was not as responsive as the US team, but I'm very satisfied in the end.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot reveal the questions do to confidentiality issues, but it was related to protocol and medical vocabulary.   View Answer
    No actual negotiation, they just told me the rate and I accepted it BEFORE the whole recruitment process began

Worked for Language Services Associates? Contribute to the Community!