Language Services Associates Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Language Services Associates

Strategic Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

I met with four people during my 1st interview. Very professional. Offices are very nice. It is the kind of place that you want to come to work to everyday...or at least five days :).

Medical Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Language Services Associates (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2012.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews: I sent my CV and talked via email with the BA HR office, they replied right away with a job offer. A US HR recruitment rep contacted me via telephone twice to explain the recruitment process, everything was very clear, and if there were any doubts, they replied asap with specific answers. I went through 2 medical interpretation assessments: written and oral. I was contacted by the US tech team to verify the technical requirements. I had 2 interviews with the US Interpreter team managers, very polite and nice people, very enthusiastic. I was quickly trained on the system. I submitted my background criminal and credit reports, signed a confidentiality agreement, started working and a week later got the actual contract. The BA HR department was not as responsive as the US team, but I'm very satisfied in the end.

Interview Questions

• I cannot reveal the questions do to confidentiality issues, but it was related to protocol and medical vocabulary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No actual negotiation, they just told me the rate and I accepted it BEFORE the whole recruitment process began