LanguageLine Solutions

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

All-call Interpreter

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions.

Interview Details – The process is initiated online. You have to create a profile and when there are open positions they let you know by e-mail. Then an over-the phone interview is schedule. After that interview, if it went well, you are schedule to take a test. Then you start with the online and over-the-phone training.

Interview Question – Actually the test is very easy but some can get nervous. You have to have a very good short term memory.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

All-call Interpreter

I applied online and interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions.

Interview Details – You apply online. An hr manager sends you an e-mail with a job offer. After you accept the offer you are sent an e-mail detailing the first telephone interview. Then there is a second interview with an interpreter of you language where you test your skills on the phone as an interpreter.

Interview Question – The skill test on the phone could be about an insurance claim situation, doctors office, credit card customer service, etc. So knowing some technical terms could help.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations. they let you know when you are offered the position that there will be a fixed rate of pay and you don't get to request shift hours.

Customer Service Representative Spanish Interperter Interview

Customer Service Representative Spanish Interperter

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consists of a regular series of questions regarding your background, language skills and followed by a interpretation scenario.

Interview Question – Very common questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they will offer you the job and the schedule will be pretty much set up for you basedo on business needs.

All-call Interpreter

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions.

Interview Details – Pretty simple. Run a battery of tests to test your language skills and there is a two week training period, and your on the job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interpreter Interview

Interpreter

Interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions

Interview Details – spoken interpretation test; including medical, financial, insurance matters.

Interview Question – What is food poision in Korean   Answer Question

Customer Service Interpreter Interview

Customer Service Interpreter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – Two over the phone interviews. That's all.

Interview Question – None really. There were only questions about interpretation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None whatsoever.

Customer Service Interpreter Interview

Customer Service Interpreter

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions.

Interview Details – 1.Recruiter will email the candidate first, then talk over the phone to see if the candidate might be capable to do the job. If the answer is yes, then schedule for a tester to call.
2. A short test for consecutive interpretation. Onced passed, then the orientation /training will begin.
3.Training is about 5 days(not too sure now), few hours each day during that period of time. And after all the paper work is completed and work schedule is ddecided, then the new interpreter can start working very soon.

Interview Question – No can I think of right now. I don't recall any.   Answer Question

Spanish Interpreter Interview

Spanish Interpreter
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my cv and they sent me an automated email informing the time frame they will get back to me to test me over the phone with mini scenarios from english to spanish and viceversa. Depending on your performance during that test they give you a job offer or they let you know that you need to polish your language skills a little bit more before applying again.

Interview Question – Be ready to interpret in both languages, you need to have a vast terminology in both languages.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Interpreter Interview

Interpreter
Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interviews and tests, lengthy detailed

Interview Question – None it was a piece of cake   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none, it was you are hired and thats it

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Monterey, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard from a recruiter within 2 days. She contacted me and sent up an interview. I came in, was interviewed, and then offered the position. I accepted.

Worked for LanguageLine Solutions? Contribute to the Community!