LanguageLine Solutions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Spanish Interpreter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at LanguageLine Solutions.

I don't remember if there was more than one interview, but the lady who interviewed me was very friendly and made me feel at ease from the beginning. Since I was applying to be a Spanish interpreter, some of the questions she asked in Spanish and I was expected to reply in Spanish. I received immediate feedback on my performance and I believe was offered a second interview right then and there.

Other Interview Reviews for LanguageLine Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in February 2011.

I submitted my cv and they sent me an automated email informing the time frame they will get back to me to test me over the phone with mini scenarios from english to spanish and viceversa. Depending on your performance during that test they give you a job offer or they let you know that you need to polish your language skills a little bit more before applying again.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to interpret in both languages, you need to have a vast terminology in both languages.   Answer Question

Spanish Interpreter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in March 2011.

I was contacted by e-mail to have a phone intervew. I was asked questions about my education and expirence, had to answer some in english and some in spanish to know how fluent i was in both languages.The intervew lasted an hour. A week after the intervew I have a test to take interperting over the phone.

NONE

Spanish Interpreter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in October 2009.

I applied online, got an answer 3 months later, and when I explained that I had already plans for vacation time, they told me to call back after my vacation.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. You either take it or not.

Spanish Interpreter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LanguageLine Solutions in January 2007.

Over the phone interview, then role playing.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe your problem solving skills and give me an example of how you solved it?   View Answer
    • I do you deal with difficult customers?   View Answer
    No negotiation as far as salary, but can negotiate hours and schedules.