Lanmark Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lanmark Technology.

Interview Details – It went very quickly with the first round being between the HR Recruiter and the Director of Creative Services. Three days later I was interviewed by a committee of folks including the CEO.

The standard HR questions were asked (including the ones they say are meaningless). The CEO sat there staring at me the entire time rarely changing her tone that she was all powerful. It was a very uncomfortable setting since it was unorganized, as in no one seemed to pay attention to the other member's questions.

The role is being broken down into multiple parts and bringing more people. It would seem to me the CEO is attempting to build an entourage rather a working office.

Interview Question – The questions were standard. They are looking for a superstar but are interviewing for a dud.   View Answer

Operations Research Systems Analyst Interview

Operations Research Systems Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lanmark Technology in October 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty quick and easy referral process from a friend who was a current employee deployed to Afghanistan. After a phone screening, I went in for an in-person interview. Met at a cafe around the corner from the office since I didn't have the building badge. The interview was pretty straightforward since my resume was basically perfect for the job. It was more about seeing how I'd be able to handle the stress of working 80+ hrs per week in an unpleasant place.

After that interview, I had a conditional offer requiring medical and drug testing and a more thorough background investigation. Then came the unconditional offer.

Interview Question – How comfortable are you with the idea that you may be in some danger doing this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I knew what the salary range was before I applied thanks to an inside source, so I was able to finagle my way into the upper end of the salary range. Without that info, you're going to get screwed.

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Operations Research Analyst
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lanmark Technology in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very straightforward process. Was brought in as a referral. They'll go over your resume pretty closely to make sure you're qualified and likely to be accepted by the client.

They'll set up an in person interview where they'll brief you on what it is you'll be doing.

Lots of opportunities for questions.

If they like you, your clearance is squared away, and you're accepted by the client, you'll have to pass some medical/dental exams.

Negotiation Details – They'll low-ball you a bit. They have a pretty firm price ceiling on the positions.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Interview

Finance
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lanmark Technology.

Interview Details – I was told I would do one job and ended up doing something completely outside the realm of my profession, education and experience. Like I said, they fill chairs in order to charge the government for meaningless work.

Negotiation Details – Pretty straightforward.

Worked for Lanmark Technology? Contribute to the Community!