Larkspur Hotels & Rest.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reservations Manager Interview

Reservations Manager
Larkspur, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in January 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with several different people from the front desk, to the GM, to the regional Director of HR and Sales. Also interviewed with the company President which seemed odd given that it was for a specific hotel. Started with a phone interview then moved on to an in-person interview and took about a week total.

Interview Question – If you were a car, what kind of car would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a little bit less than I requested.

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was real honest and great!

Interview Question – Telling the manager about myself.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer
South San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in January 2010.

Interview Details – My first interview was by telephone, conducted by the company's engineering director and most questions were based on skills that I possessed, the number of years of my experience on the particular job position I'm applying, and how I was rated by my previous superiors as far as my performance is concerned. My second was a person to person interview with question that mostly centered on my life as an overseas worker.

Interview Question – I was asked by the Engineering Director to give him a most valid reason why he should trust me with the hotel keys that have an almost unlimited access to the hotel rooms I will be assigned to work.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Larkspur Hotels & Rest.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Larkspur Hotels & Rest. employees and interview candidates.