Larkspur Hotels & Rest.

www.larkspurhotels.com
Unclaimed Profile

Larkspur Hotels & Rest. Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Larkspur Hotels & Rest.

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in October 2013.

Interview

It was real honest and great!

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

My first interview was by telephone, conducted by the company's engineering director and most questions were based on skills that I possessed, the number of years of my experience on the particular job position I'm applying, and how I was rated by my previous superiors as far as my performance is concerned. My second was a person to person interview with question that mostly centered on my life as an overseas worker.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the Engineering Director to give him a most valid reason why he should trust me with the hotel keys that have an almost unlimited access to the hotel rooms I will be assigned to work.   1 Answer

Reservations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. (Larkspur, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with several different people from the front desk, to the GM, to the regional Director of HR and Sales. Also interviewed with the company President which seemed odd given that it was for a specific hotel. Started with a phone interview then moved on to an in-person interview and took about a week total.

Interview Questions

• If you were a car, what kind of car would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a little bit less than I requested.