Larkspur Hotels & Rest. Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in January 2010.

My first interview was by telephone, conducted by the company's engineering director and most questions were based on skills that I possessed, the number of years of my experience on the particular job position I'm applying, and how I was rated by my previous superiors as far as my performance is concerned. My second was a person to person interview with question that mostly centered on my life as an overseas worker.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked by the Engineering Director to give him a most valid reason why he should trust me with the hotel keys that have an almost unlimited access to the hotel rooms I will be assigned to work.   View Answer

Reservations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Larkspur, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larkspur, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in January 2009.

I interviewed with several different people from the front desk, to the GM, to the regional Director of HR and Sales. Also interviewed with the company President which seemed odd given that it was for a specific hotel. Started with a phone interview then moved on to an in-person interview and took about a week total.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a car, what kind of car would you be and why?   Answer Question
    They gave me a little bit less than I requested.

Housekeeping Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in October 2013.

It was real honest and great!

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Larkspur Hotels & Rest.

Worked for Larkspur Hotels & Rest.? Contribute to the Community!