Larsen & Toubro

Getting the Interview

28 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview Details – It was a part of the College GET recruitment process. The basic selection criteria for short listing was a 55% aggregate (since this was in our 3rd year, you had to ensure 58% on passing) in our Bachelors. After the written test there were 11 from our college who were short listed for the interview process. Of these, 7 got the offer.

Interview Question – Mostly related to academics   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2013.

Interview Details – The first selection criteria was an online exam based on apptitude, followed by a pool interview .
Since a large crowd was there for interview, so they could only afford 15-20 min/student. The interviewers main emphasis was not on engineering skill but the willingness of student to work in any part of india and his capability to work in remote sites.

Interview Question – most of the questions are simple .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didn't negotiate.

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test - Technical, General and Verbal

Technical Interview

Interview Question – They asked from topics Mechanical Engineering Branch. It was varied but not that difficult.   Answer Question

Get Interview

Get
Goa (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in November 2013.

Interview Details – aptitude test and interview

Interview Question – what is your fav subject?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in August 2010.

Interview Details – The first phase of the interview was aptitude questions. The selected ones were then scrutunized by group discussion followed by technical round. I didn't allow the interviewer to ask me much questions as he was impressed with my college project.

Interview Question – The questions were all basic like what is m20 m30, mix ratio, bending moment etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. GET get paid really good. Come here and get settled.

Rānchī (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in September 2013.

Interview Details – written and interview

Interview Question – which type of loading is more likely to survive in a bridge -compressive or tensile ?   View Answer

Chen (India)

Interview Details – First an online test was conducted, it consisted of apti+english questions ; 60 ques in 60 mins.
Result was declared on the same day and the shortlisted were called for interview the next day.
Interview was more of technical but HR questions were asked too. Basic concepts of every subject should be clear to you to crack the interview.

Interview Question – questions were pretty basic . no unexpected question.   Answer Question

GET

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of an aptitude round and then interview. Aptitude was only Verbal Ability and Quantitative. No technical questions were asked in aptitude. Any competitive exam book for aptitude will help to clear it easily. The next round lasted for 30-50 mins depending on the panel. Questions if diverted to you area of interest will be easy to handle. Prepare all basics like thermo, SOM, Manu.

Interview Question – Nothing significant. Be very strong in area of interest. Let it be related to the company so that they will be interested to hire you. Good communication skills, confidence, willingness to relocate anywhere is desired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Show your willingness to learn if they say you dont know something so they cant hire you.

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview Details – All interested candidates were made to sit for an online test which judged us on our general and reasoning aptitude.
Shortlisted candidates were called for a personal interview.
The interview itself was a very interesting process. The interviewers were candid and friendly and tried their level best to understand the candidates at a personal level.
The questions posed helped evaluate the candidates personality and their mental ability.
The interview ended on a positive note and was a great learning experience for all.

Interview Question – Will you be able to adjust to a work atmosphere so far away from home?   View Answer

Mysore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in July 2009.

Interview Details – On campus Interview

Interview Question – Basic electrical engineering   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was cool

Interviews for Top Jobs at Larsen & Toubro

Worked for Larsen & Toubro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Larsen & Toubro GET interview questions and advice. All 28 interview reviews posted anonymously by Larsen & Toubro employees and interview candidates.