Larsen & Toubro Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

3.2

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

process goes on for 2 days first day there was aptitude test from ltte pariksha was comparatively easy from second round. second day there was 1 on 1 technical interview which last for half an hour was a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the subjects example shear wall.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in September 2014.

Interview

The "Top 20" were allowed to sit for a written test which was on the easier side(comparable to that by Infosys). The selected candidates were called for the interview. Overall, the interview was a pleasant experience. It was mostly technical with a small dose of basic HR and current affairs questions.

Interview Questions

• They enquired about my favourite subject but asked the least questions from that area.   Answer Question

Got other better offers in hand.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Jamshedpur (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The first round is a online test round comprising of technical and aptitude questions. The students selected for interview are required to prepare for a full technical interview which will comprise all the questions related to their branch of engineering. Also only the top ten to twenty students are eligible for the online test for their branch respectively.

Interview Questions

• The difficult questions were to tell about the new advanced technologies in detail.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in August 2014.

Interview

The first stage was a written test, including verbal, aptitude and quantitative ability. Only the top 30 eligible students from each branch were allowed for this. Out of which 20 were selected for the PI round. The panel consisted of two persons, one HR and one from Technical background. Several rounds both HR and Technical questioning was done. But the simplicity and friendlyness of the panel was very comforting. They stress more on one's ability to work in any place across India.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a campus placement, so there was not much of negotiation.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in August 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty easy selection procedure. First round being Online test comprising of APTI (60 in 60min ), second round was english(50 in 21min). I cleared the round quite easily. Then it was the PI where questions from project and technical background were asked.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

firstly there was an online aptitude test followed by an interview that lasted for 40-45 minutes and contained both technical and HR questions. interview was conducted by a panel consisting of 2 persons. interview was only conducted for those who cleared the minimum cutoff in the online test.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join L&T?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

it was goog friendly environment not too much tiring employer friendly

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

1st round- Aptitude(60 questions and verbals included) 2nd round- Technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical can be tough at times. One of the most difficult questions for me was the stress distribution pattern for sheet piles.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

L&T conducted an Aptitude test which had three sections, namely, Quantitative, Analytical and Verbal section each section having 25 questions and 20 minutes were alloted per section. It had sectional cut-offs. After clearing the aptitude test, there was one interview round. It was blend of HR and Technical interview. The questions were related to the topics studied in the second and third year of Engineering. The interviewers focused more on the practical aspect of any concept.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any question difficult because I answered all of the questions accurately.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Delhi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I had got a call from LnT office Delhi after my written had cleared during on campus tests. Their procedure took a long time as their interview call was delayed. Upon reaching thier office, we were surprised to know that they didnt have seats available for Chemical Engineers.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected Question was - What is your branch? I mean, we have come for interview after your call and you dont even know our branch? *surprised*   Answer Question