Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Larsen & Toubro
- GET (54)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (33)
- Senior Engineer (13)
- Engineering (7)
- Engineer- E1 (5)
- Management Trainee (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Executive Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- PGET (3)
- Engineer Trainee (2)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Applications Specialist (2)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Fresher (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Graduate Commercial Trainee (2)
- PGMT (1)
- Graduate Commerce Trainee (1)
- ET (1)
- Assistant Construction Manager (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Safety Engineer (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Tester (1)
- Construction Manager (1)
- Planning Engineer (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.
first written test
technical: structural, soil, fluid
aptitude : very easy no need of preparation
later group discussion non elimination round
finally interview which is toughest.
I didn't get selected because of my posting preferences
study the whole strength of materials and rcc subject in which most of the questions were asked.
- what is simpsons rule Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.
First an on campus interview was held. After a year another interview via video conference took place. After the interview HR called and told me about my selection and gave further instructions.
- Drawing a ladder logic for a particular system. Answer Question
The salary was fixed as it was campus recruitment.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.
One on One Face to Face Interview. Lasted for 1 hour. Drilled through all basics and asked question all around resume. Kept asking question from my answers until I choked. Was all around my resume asking technical questions about my projects. Also tried to bully me whenver he got a chance.
- No OfferNo Offer
Submitted resume online through university career website.
Received an email about scheduling times for an interview. This interview would be through skype, just about fifteen to thirty minutes. Interview was behavioral, general fit questions. Nothing crazy. Just want to see what you already know about the company. And also wanted to learn about your background and how your interest ties back to the position and the company.
Moving forward their were further interviews.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Written Exam which include few technical and few non-technical questions.
Interview was maximum technical and few HR questions.
I was asked more about concrete technology and geo-tech. It was 40 min long interview
- No difficult or unexpected question Answer Question
- No OfferEasy InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.
They found my resume in different job boarder websites. I have received four phone calls from different recruiter companies asking about the salary that I expect, my experience in different chemical softwares and etc. Eventually, someone from L&T called and interviewed me for 15 minutes. He asked the same questions and told me to expect another call the day after that. The next day. a chemical engineer from L&T called and ask some basic questions related to the basics of PFDs, P&IDs, the precaution of working in high-pressure plants, my working experience and etc. Generally, all of the questions were so basic. The phone interview takes about 40 minutes.
- Very basic questions Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in September 2014.
60 questions aptitude test of 60 min and 51 verbal ability questions for 20 min...after that the selected candidates were called for interview...both HR and technical panel will be same...questions related to project, interns and some basic concepts of whatever you have learnt in engineering
- aptitude was easy Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Lucknow, MN).
I applied for summer internship at the construction site itself and the project manager forwarded my documents to head office
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
It was a part of the College GET recruitment process. The basic selection criteria for short listing was a 55% aggregate (since this was in our 3rd year, you had to ensure 58% on passing) in our Bachelors. After the written test there were 11 from our college who were short listed for the interview process. Of these, 7 got the offer.
- Mostly related to academics Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Two written tests, followed by one or two rounds of technical + HR interviews. Interviews will be mostly based on candidate's technical knowledge. Sometime interviews stretches from 45 minutes to one hour,but still managable if you have basic knowledge of your field.
- Written test is very techie and very much different from IT companies aptitude tests Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review