Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

3.1

Assistant Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2012.

Through L&T BIS scheme.
    Offered every year and can be applied on line in final year of graduation.
    If selected in screen process, hall ticket for the entrance test will be sent.
    Entrance exam has Technical and Aptitude sections.
    It will provide a briefing session before the test on the entire process and objective of the Build India Scheme.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2013.

A very easy quant exam and then interview follows that.The interview is difficult and they ask HR as well as lot of technical questions.The questions are practical based and cannot be answered randomly.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in March 2012.

1. First Round: Written test with 60 picture puzzles & 60 MCQ science & common sense nature
    2. Second Round: Personal Interview with a panel comprising of two or more executives. Technical & general

Assistant Manager L&T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in March 2011.

Mostly technical ABOUT YOUR PAST EXPERIENCEm juat be as you are.

I asked 30 percent hike

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raurkela (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raurkela (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in September 2013.

Campus Placement.They took a written examination,consisting of aptitude and english portions for mainly the core branches viz. CE,EE,ME.After shortlisting candidates,they took a Technical & HR PI where questions based on your summer internship where put on focus,apart from the basic courses of your branch.

Interview Questions
    • They covered a wide range of questions.In my case,they asked about my summer intern(highway construction).
      You should know your basics well.Its not necessary to be a master of all but you need to have a strong point to put up.
        Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Fresher Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Went initially through the written test & group discussion as i was a fresher. After that had a technical discussion and HR round . The whole process took 2 days to complete.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in November 2012.

Initially there was an aptitude test following a preliminary screening based on CGPAs and other criteria specified. Following selection in the test there was a single Technical-cum-HR interview. The interview was nearly 45 mins long in my case and was nearly 90% technical.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were asked on Geotechnical which I found rather difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

The first selection criteria was an online exam based on apptitude, followed by a pool interview .
    Since a large crowd was there for interview, so they could only afford 15-20 min/student. The interviewers main emphasis was not on engineering skill but the willingness of student to work in any part of india and his capability to work in remote sites.

i didn't negotiate.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2014.

I got call from the HR that the interview was scheduled , The process involved a telephonic interview, F2F interview and HR

QA/QC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in March 2014.

I was referred to this position by an internal employee and the telephonic interview (technical +HR was held in a days notice)

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were from the CV submitted. Importance was given to the academic background. Your knowledge and expertise was interviewed as per the real time situations you would face in their companies. Typical HR questions were asked.   Answer Question