Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
162 interviews

3.2

Fresher Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Went initially through the written test & group discussion as i was a fresher. After that had a technical discussion and HR round . The whole process took 2 days to complete.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2013.

The first selection criteria was an online exam based on apptitude, followed by a pool interview .
    Since a large crowd was there for interview, so they could only afford 15-20 min/student. The interviewers main emphasis was not on engineering skill but the willingness of student to work in any part of india and his capability to work in remote sites.

i didn't negotiate.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2014.

I got call from the HR that the interview was scheduled , The process involved a telephonic interview, F2F interview and HR

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in November 2012.

Initially there was an aptitude test following a preliminary screening based on CGPAs and other criteria specified. Following selection in the test there was a single Technical-cum-HR interview. The interview was nearly 45 mins long in my case and was nearly 90% technical.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were asked on Geotechnical which I found rather difficult.   Answer Question

QA/QC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in March 2014.

I was referred to this position by an internal employee and the telephonic interview (technical +HR was held in a days notice)

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were from the CV submitted. Importance was given to the academic background. Your knowledge and expertise was interviewed as per the real time situations you would face in their companies. Typical HR questions were asked.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2013.

Hr Telephonic, Technical Round, CEO round, HR salary discussion.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in April 2013.

Had one aptitude test, which was very difficult. Passed that. This was followed by a one hour interview by 2 managers. They grilled from projects to my previous internships and asked many technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was to explain about hoop stress and longitudinal stress in a solution tank   Answer Question

GET Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Aptitude Test - Technical, General and Verbal

Technical Interview

Interview Questions
    • They asked from topics Mechanical Engineering Branch. It was varied but not that difficult.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in May 2010.

On-campus interviews in 2007. Short-listed 27 people out of which only 9 were selected. 2 rounds of interview - One technical and one HR panel. Smooth process of selecting your division of work after a 1 month orientation program after selection.

Interview Questions
    • Highly technical question in the interview made it difficult to answer quickly. Hence, brush up the technical skills.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview