Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Apr 10, 2015

3.1

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview process involves an aptitude test followed by a personal interview (technical) and a HR interview. The interviewer tries to assess what role best suits you and will place you accordingly in one of the many divisions of L&T.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Larsen & Toubro and where do you see yourself 5 years from now   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

To be placed in suitable position in an organization with efforts and dedication and work with opportunities and challenges, learning attitude and contribute to achievement of organization goals. with a good professional.

Interview Questions

• pervious company related worked,   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was fluent ,They did note waste much time unlike other companies in market.On the spot results and Offer was being discussed which i really liked.I really liked they has a panel to examine the candidates.Technical skills and soft skills being examined on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Some of question were focused on estimation of code which i would never thought could be asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes ,If you have good reason in that case only they consider

Senior Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Firstly there was a Written test,
    Secondly there was a Group discussion on various latest topics
    and then thirdly one to one interview that included technical rounds and HR rounds with the interviewer panel

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on my curriculum and academics   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

initial communication, presentation, GD, PI : after all they will weight you in long 60-90 min interview. asked question on basic principle based on job requirements and your past working tenure experience

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult as everything asked was basic   1 Answer

Negotiation

as my profile includes 50% of travelling so negotiation was based on allowances and other benifits

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Telephonic Interview which is easy and just to take an idea of your job suitability or skillset
    2. Face to face Interview with a panel of two.At times skype interview is preffered
    3. HR Interview
    4. Negotiations with HR
    5. You recieve your offer letter

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

L&T conducted an Aptitude test which had three sections, namely, Quantitative, Analytical and Verbal section each section having 25 questions and 20 minutes were alloted per section. It had sectional cut-offs. After clearing the aptitude test, there was one interview round. It was blend of HR and Technical interview. The questions were related to the topics studied in the second and third year of Engineering. The interviewers focused more on the practical aspect of any concept.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any question difficult because I answered all of the questions accurately.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Had one aptitude test, which was very difficult. Passed that. This was followed by a one hour interview by 2 managers. They grilled from projects to my previous internships and asked many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was to explain about hoop stress and longitudinal stress in a solution tank   Answer Question

Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Received an email of shortlisting. There were two rounds. Group discussion and personal interview. In the group discussion they asked us to discuss on the effects of globalisation on India. Afterwhich I was shortlisted for PI. PI was not quite usual. They began with my education backgroud and didnt bother asking about my knowledge. Basically they were judgemental and biased about the fact that I didnt study in India. They refuse to ask anything beyond the fact that I studied abroad.

Interview Questions

• With the financial background that I have, will I want to work with them ?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hr Telephonic, Technical Round, CEO round, HR salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Developing SSRS reports in SharePoint   1 Answer