Larsen & Toubro

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in August 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process was fluent ,They did note waste much time unlike other companies in market.On the spot results and Offer was being discussed which i really liked.I really liked they has a panel to examine the candidates.Technical skills and soft skills being examined on the spot.

Interview Question – Some of question were focused on estimation of code which i would never thought could be asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes ,If you have good reason in that case only they consider

Interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview Details – Campus Interview process is very simple with defined aptitude paper and if you win the chance to pass it there will be a technical interview regarding your academic project and followed by a HR round which is very easy.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in June 2011.

Interview Details – i gave 3 interviews. the first was written including IQ, background check, and skills test. the second included a 1 on 1 interview for a personality test and my expectations from my job and reasons i left the last job.the third one was a panel interview and a group discussion.

Interview Question – sell me this 0.5 usd pen for 5 dollars?   Answer Question

Worked for Larsen & Toubro? Contribute to the Community!