Larsen & Toubro Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2015

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was fluent ,They did note waste much time unlike other companies in market.On the spot results and Offer was being discussed which i really liked.I really liked they has a panel to examine the candidates.Technical skills and soft skills being examined on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Some of question were focused on estimation of code which i would never thought could be asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes ,If you have good reason in that case only they consider

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Campus Interview process is very simple with defined aptitude paper and if you win the chance to pass it there will be a technical interview regarding your academic project and followed by a HR round which is very easy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

interviewer was asking questions from google. not enough knowledgeable. interview went for entire day. there were 3rounds. 1st was technical.2nd was also technical and the third was manager round. then there was HR round. finally got the offer after 2months

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

i gave 3 interviews. the first was written including IQ, background check, and skills test. the second included a 1 on 1 interview for a personality test and my expectations from my job and reasons i left the last job.the third one was a panel interview and a group discussion.