Las Vegas Sands Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2014
Updated May 16, 2014

2.3

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Las Vegas Sands.

Phone Interview directly after my initial interview e-mail from recruiter. The phone interview included a SQL test. My interviewee was horrible, started probing my resume without asking about my experience in the role. Ended up asking me more web development questions rather than BI questions.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Las Vegas Sands.

1 phone interview, then two in-person interviews. Passed on to the hiring manager...woops, forgot to look like them. Seriously. I have a friend who is an executive in the company, who said "sorry, I should have told you that if you don't look like them they won't hire you."

Interview Questions
    • Difficult to rate and interview process when asked no questions.
      The most unexpected ( flabbergasted), is that after three successful interviews with other people, this "hiring manager" did not ask a single question related to the job. Not one. It was clear that this person had no intention of hiring me, regardless of qualifications. This is illegal, btw,
        Answer Question

Project Manager- Corporate Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Las Vegas Sands in June 2010.

Interview with human resources first and than another interview with department head

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Las Vegas Sands in November 2009.

Schedule interview online, meet with HR rep, then 2nd interview with management.

IT Project Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Las Vegas Sands in January 2011.

Recieved a call back from their web site application portal. Initial phone interview was very basic with PMO Director. Received a call back a week later for an in-person interview with the PMO Director, followed by an interview with the IT Director. The third interview was with the the PMO Director again and an IT executive. Received an offer of employment the following day.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a Risk and an issue   View Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Las Vegas Sands in February 2010.

I applied through my school job fair and managed to speak directly with my current employer. I filled up a form and was called up within a week and went down for an interview.

Interview: Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very friendly supervisor. First, i was interviewed by the supervisor, then the manager, then the director of my department, and then back to the supervisor. After all the interviewing, I was asked to do some typing and email skills test. During the test, I was even offered softdrinks which was served by my current manager! That really made me feel very respected. Then greeting of the supervisor also made me feel very important and he was also portraying his company as a highly service focused one. All these processes and the people made me feel welcomed and that I have decided on that very day that i would like to work with them.

The whole interview took about 2 and a half hours.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your past exprience when you lost your patience with a customer.   Answer Question
    There was no negociation actually, that was the only part I didn't like but as I was a fresh grad then, I did not have much to ask for. We were the first batch of employees so we were all told of our remuneration packages in a big group basis on the day of contract signing session.

So, for future interviews, i think that it'd be better to know more about the remuneration packages more into details and evualate the pay in ratio to the workload.