Laser Quest Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Laser Quest.

The entire process was 3 interviews long. First was the initial face to face, at the same time I turned in my application and conducted by the Center Manager, followed one week later by an interview with the District Manager, and lastly by the General Manager. This final interview was just a couple of days after the District Manager Interview.

Interview Questions
    • "What experiences do you have that make you want to be in the entertainment industry?"   View Answer
    Not much in the ways of negotiation. Set wages predetermined per what position you take.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Laser Quest.

had some friends who worked there and it seemed fun, so I submitted an app
    was invited for a group "meet" to help narrow the pool of applicants down, made sure I stood out to the management
    invited to first interview, manager loved me and said they'd definitely invite me for a second interview
    i knew at the second I was hired before I was even told I was 'cause the general manager started chatting with me about his daughters

Interview Questions
    • don't really remember, probably something about ethics - like reporting a friend doing something bad i.e. cheating   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laser Quest

Worked for Laser Quest? Contribute to the Community!