Laser Quest Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laser Quest

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest.

There were three interviews that took place when I applied from out of state. I got a phone call from a manager to ask me some basic questions, then I had an in-person interview with the same manager, and then I had ANOTHER in-person interview with the General Manager. It was actually a pretty long process for a basic, easy job.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there weren't any. They were standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. You start off at minimum wage with a $0.15 raise after 90 days. And that's it. Oh and you're only allowed to work 25 hours a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest.

The entire process was 3 interviews long. First was the initial face to face, at the same time I turned in my application and conducted by the Center Manager, followed one week later by an interview with the District Manager, and lastly by the General Manager. This final interview was just a couple of days after the District Manager Interview.

Interview Questions
    • "What experiences do you have that make you want to be in the entertainment industry?"   View Answer
    Not much in the ways of negotiation. Set wages predetermined per what position you take.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest.

had some friends who worked there and it seemed fun, so I submitted an app
    was invited for a group "meet" to help narrow the pool of applicants down, made sure I stood out to the management
    invited to first interview, manager loved me and said they'd definitely invite me for a second interview
    i knew at the second I was hired before I was even told I was 'cause the general manager started chatting with me about his daughters

Interview Questions
    • don't really remember, probably something about ethics - like reporting a friend doing something bad i.e. cheating   Answer Question
    No negotiation