Laser Quest Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laser Quest

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest.

Interview

There were three interviews that took place when I applied from out of state. I got a phone call from a manager to ask me some basic questions, then I had an in-person interview with the same manager, and then I had ANOTHER in-person interview with the General Manager. It was actually a pretty long process for a basic, easy job.

Interview Questions

• Honestly there weren't any. They were standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You start off at minimum wage with a $0.15 raise after 90 days. And that's it. Oh and you're only allowed to work 25 hours a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The entire process was 3 interviews long. First was the initial face to face, at the same time I turned in my application and conducted by the Center Manager, followed one week later by an interview with the District Manager, and lastly by the General Manager. This final interview was just a couple of days after the District Manager Interview.

Interview Questions

• "What experiences do you have that make you want to be in the entertainment industry?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much in the ways of negotiation. Set wages predetermined per what position you take.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest.

Interview

had some friends who worked there and it seemed fun, so I submitted an app was invited for a group "meet" to help narrow the pool of applicants down, made sure I stood out to the management invited to first interview, manager loved me and said they'd definitely invite me for a second interview i knew at the second I was hired before I was even told I was 'cause the general manager started chatting with me about his daughters

Interview Questions

• don't really remember, probably something about ethics - like reporting a friend doing something bad i.e. cheating   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Laser Quest (Canton, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

1. Phone interview with basic questions, just to get an idea of how you speak. 2. In person interview consisting of many situational questions. You had to respond with a time you were in the situation. (ie: Sometimes customers may be displeased with their experience. Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy person, and how the situation ended) 3. In person interview with the General Manager, asks similar questions to the first in person interview. After a shorter round of questions, you are required to do the "briefing" in front of the General Manager. Don't be too nervous, as they are just looking for how you speak, not how well you know the briefing itself.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes customers may be displeased with their experience. Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy person.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Laser Quest (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

They do two interviews. During both interviews they ask a lot of situation-type questions. At the end of each interview they give you time to ask questions. They interviews are very kind and are not intimidating at all. They make it feel more like a conversation than an interview for those who are having first-time interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you did something you were not proud of and how did you handle it.   Answer Question