Lasership Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

1.8

Customer Service Interview

Interview

interview was informal. Not any hard questions asked. Very general questions. Seems like they just want bodies to handle the call volume. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lasership in December 2014.

Interview

I found out about position through a posting on Craigslist. They were doing walk in orientation twice a week. First impression of the company was great. Hiring process was easy and not much paperwork involved. Orientation consists of an overview of the job duties & pay. If you meet the requirements you will be given a contract to work as an independent driver. I was scheduled to work 2 days after applying.

Interview Questions

• No questions are asked. They only want to see proof of insurance, registration, license, and inspection of your vehicle.   Answer Question

Payroll Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lasership (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I saw the ad on Craigslist, got a phone call the next day to come in for an interview. I met with the operations manager who just wanted to know if I had a good speaking voice. Then I met with the GM and another manager who does absolutely nothing all day. Every time the a manager left the room, the GM would bad mouth the other manager. They really didn't ask much about me.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the difficult couriers, because they like to lie and hand you all kinds of excuses as to why they are late?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You start out 9.00/hr. and a .50 raise after 90 days. Most employees never get the raise, and you probably won't stay past 90 days as most people quit.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lasership (Chantilly, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

This was a complete waste of time interview. I put in my resume for customer service position and was called in almost immediately (which should have tipped my off). Once I got there and actually spoke with the operations manager and he told me what the position actually was I realized I was duped into coming in and wasting two hours of my day. This interview was for a dispatch individual which I am overqualified for. He had the nerve to offer me 25,000 - 30,000 dollars. I felt extremely offended by the offer. I understand that that is what they want to offer a person, but do not lie about what the position is.

Interview Questions

I do not know if this is how the whole company operates when it comes to making false statements about what the position is, but I am not in the mood for time wasters. I promised myself after coming out of a position that tried to use me up, that I would I run as fast as I could from another position such as that

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lasership (Chantilly, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

If you get an interview, you will most likely be hired on the spot. Retention is a huge issue and once you work here, you will understand why.

Negotiation

Lasership doesn't want to pay. They will not pay you more then $16/ hour to start!!

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lasership in January 2013.

Interview

Ok.. not too hard.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lasership (Vienna, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

They call me first and told me about the job and what it was all about. I very interested and ask to be submitted to for the job. I was told a few days later that I had been selected to meet with my future boss and from the very start I has great dialog with him and afterwards they informed me I would have one final interview and that were I meet with the President of the company. This gave me a very good understanding of what each one was asking of me and what I would be doing. Afterward they gave the weekend to think it over and I accepted the following Monday.

Senior SHipping COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lasership (Tampa, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

I sold my company to LaserShip and had to agree to stay on board with LaserShip in the Business Development department. The process was two fold with the sell of a company and the fit for me as a person to stay on board and build a career with LaserShip

Interview Questions

• Can i guarantee the business that was sold would continue to use LaserShip post sell.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was mutual benefitial