Lasik MD

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lasik MD

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Lasik MD in June 2009.

Long and boring but got the job. Many layers to the interview. I really had hoped for a quick interview process but it took months for me to actually get the job. In the end I did learn some extra interviewing skills and techniques that I can use for future employment.

Painful at times.

PCC Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lasik MD in August 2012.

There were two interviews; one on the phone, the other in person at the head office.
    Asked for 2 references.
    Usual behavioural questions asked. Given hypothetical scenarios and asked to give your opinion. Very friendly. Interview felt like a conversation between friends.

Interview Questions
    • Patient asks a question you do not know the answer to, and all your colleagues are busy, what do you do?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lasik MD in May 2010.

Planning the interview was a very big challenge. People was not really available and the interview was postpone 3 or 4 times. I had a first interview with the It director that review with me my experience. After, he tried to know a bit more about my personality by posing some situations. I also pass another interview with a consultant to validate my english and also my technical part.

Interview Questions
    • Priority management question about when we change the priority how we react   Answer Question
    No real negotiation could be done. Be careful to the tasks include in the contract. On my side, I didn't put it very clear and they put me on other task than supposed at the beginning.