Last Call by Neiman Marcus
www.lastcall.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Last Call by Neiman Marcus Operations Assistant Store MAnager Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 25, 2013

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Assistant Store MAnager Interview

Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Last Call by Neiman Marcus in September 2013.

Interview Details – I responded to an ad on an online job board. The application was long, too many questions in unrelated fields. I filled out completely, including requests for references. There were questions to get personality information. I was contacted by email after submitting application. A few days later, a member of the Human Resources Department left a voice mail to set an appointment for a formal phone interview. I replied and left a voice mail, leaving my home phone number. Three days later, this HR person returned my call, and I assumed that it was to make an appointment. She became aggitated when I expressed concern that she cold-called me for the interview. It was very brief, not more than five minutes. Did not leave me with a good impression of the company.

Interview Question – Why this company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Last Call by Neiman Marcus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Last Call by Neiman Marcus Operations Assistant Store MAnager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Last Call by Neiman Marcus employees and interview candidates.