Last Exit

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Last Exit in January 2012.

Interview Details – I came in and met the management, which included the partners. It was a little intimidating first, but they went through their process and office culture. They then asked for lots of examples of my past work by giving me control of the big screen in their meeting room. I then explained each piece of my portfolio, where they asked questions such as the technology used, the process, what people I communicated with on a day-to-day basis, and how it relates to their current projects.

Interview Question – Show us work you've done where you had to pick up a new technology or programming language.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went through a recruiter, but it was not stressful, and they were very responsive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Last Exit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Last Exit interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Last Exit employees and interview candidates.