LatentView Analytics Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
25 interviews

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

had a wittten test basic math n english. critical question during the phone interview.

HIGHER STUDIES

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

First round of interview with the HR- who was very sensible and asked basic questions. The second round of interview was with a Senior Analyst who asked a few brain teasers, case studies. After this, I was called for the third round of interview with a Top level executive at LatentView. This was the horrible interview experience ever. He was late for the interview and was keen on insulting and humiliating me. Instead of asking questions and probing for answers, he kept circling over one issue and refused to move to - ONLY to show this expertise on the subject. I doubt if I will get through the next stage. Even if I get through, I don't see a point in working for a company headed by such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions
    • Do you expect LatentView to train you after you are hired?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Aptitude followed by interview with case studies and a final HR interview regrading salary and benefits. Be more confident in answering and make sure to commit mistakes confidently. LatentView encourages personal talents, please make sure to put it on your resumes it does add value.Salary depends on your negotiating skills with HR, be prepared for that

Interview Questions
    company gives more weight-age to any experience. So shamelessly demand more if you have experience

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in January 2014.

They were a regular recruiter from our campus. There two telephonic rounds initially.

First round was a general HR round, where we were asked questions like why Analytics and Why LatentView. It was short and the head HR took that interview.

The second round was a bit more technical. They started probing more into your strengths to understand how good you are in things which you claim you are good at. For example they drilled me with questions in SAS.

Based on this round a shortlist of the applicants were made and we visited Chennai office for the final round.

This was a difficult one. There were two interviewers, they started the interview by asking me write a code for calculating LCM and GCD. The interview went for almost an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Write a code for calculating LCM and GCD   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in July 2014.

Hired through campus placements(july 30th 2014) The initial round was Online Aptitute consits of Logical Verbal Comprehending skills Basic Quans(problems on interest,SI,CI ,trains etc..) and Data interpretation give a graph was asked to arrive at decisions finding the patterens in the graph...

in a total of 400 just 33 were selected for the next round ie(1st technical round) where there was general questions on problem solving similar to the ones solved in apti and also some logical and clock problems (ie finding the angle for 6:30 sharp) and some basic HR questions like "what do you want to be in next 4yrs etc"

in the next round out of 33 only 11 got thru and in thr was second technical round were i was asked to code for a given scenario in any lang that i was comfortable with. First of i was asked to write a algo for my logic and then was asked to code.. It was very interactive session v were discussing more about solving it in different ways after me giving one solution.

after which we were further shortlisted 6 out of 11 for the final HR round. The HR was very kind and this round was quiet reliving and comfortable just to make sure that the candidate has the right attitude and to check your communication skills thats it!

FInally only 5 ppl got placed! :D

Basically they look for ppl who are confident and has good Problem solving and Communication skiils

Interview Questions
    • 1. you are at a position 'A' reading a milestone value (xy) which is a two digit and then u travel at a speed of 45kmph and reach point 'B' were the new milestone value is (yx) what was the initial value of the firt milestone (xy)
      2. given a set of ten ppl with each listing 5 of their favourite actors along with thier personal rating in the scale of 1 to 10 find top 5 pairs among them and write code for the same !
        View Answers (3)

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in January 2013.

1. Submit Your Profile, Portfolio & Communicate with the contact Person from HR Dept.

2. When you are eligible, You will be assigned to do a Free sample Project for Assessment

3. Interview by Manager

4. Interview by Director

5. Interview by HR

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in December 2012.

I applied through employee referral. After a week got call from them asking about availability for telephonic interview. The next morning I got call from a manager for the interview.

There were questions regarding my background, puzzles.

Some general questions-
    * tell me about yourself
    * describe your daily routine
    * what do you know about this company

there were 4 puzzle questions. I answered 3/4, with some hints from the interviewer.

Didn't get through next round.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to switch to Analytics from Mechanical Engineering   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

we were intimated by our college placement cell that latentview would be hiring from our campus. they conducted an aptitude test first after which they shortlisted around 30 students out of 400 odd students.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer wrote two sequences of numbers(one below the other) on the board and asked me to find out the relation between the numbers. the first sequence was a random sequence and the second one indicated which position the number would be in if the first sequence was arranged in ascending order. this lead to another question which was, their company would receive bulk data(first sequence) and how would you arrange them in increasing order.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in March 2014.

There were 5 rounds of interviews

1) Online aptitude test
    2) Telephonic interview(previous experience and case study)
    3) Two technical rounds(based on previous experience and the technical knowledge)
    4) HR interview(salary negotiation)

They will be more interested in people who have already worked on SQL.
    Do not bluff.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Two rounds of Face to face interviews.
    Have to ask the HR if you will actually fit into the role.
    There is no set expectation for the role.It mostly depends on the interviewer

Not much room

Interviews for Top Jobs at LatentView Analytics

Worked for LatentView Analytics? Contribute to the Community!