LatentView Analytics

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at LatentView Analytics

Interview Details – had a wittten test basic math n english. critical question during the phone interview.

Interview Question – nothing difficult as such,was all analytics   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – HIGHER STUDIES

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Interview Details – First round of interview with the HR- who was very sensible and asked basic questions. The second round of interview was with a Senior Analyst who asked a few brain teasers, case studies. After this, I was called for the third round of interview with a Top level executive at LatentView. This was the horrible interview experience ever. He was late for the interview and was keen on insulting and humiliating me. Instead of asking questions and probing for answers, he kept circling over one issue and refused to move to - ONLY to show this expertise on the subject. I doubt if I will get through the next stage. Even if I get through, I don't see a point in working for a company headed by such unprofessional people.

Interview Question – Do you expect LatentView to train you after you are hired?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Chennai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in January 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Submit Your Profile, Portfolio & Communicate with the contact Person from HR Dept.

2. When you are eligible, You will be assigned to do a Free sample Project for Assessment

3. Interview by Manager

4. Interview by Director

5. Interview by HR

Interview Question – Basic Questions about Industry, Design Trends, etc...   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through employee referral. After a week got call from them asking about availability for telephonic interview. The next morning I got call from a manager for the interview.

There were questions regarding my background, puzzles.

Some general questions-
* tell me about yourself
* describe your daily routine
* what do you know about this company

there were 4 puzzle questions. I answered 3/4, with some hints from the interviewer.

Didn't get through next round.

Interview Question – Why do you want to switch to Analytics from Mechanical Engineering   Answer Question

Vellore (India)

Interviewed at LatentView Analytics

Interview Details – we were intimated by our college placement cell that latentview would be hiring from our campus. they conducted an aptitude test first after which they shortlisted around 30 students out of 400 odd students.

Interview Question – the interviewer wrote two sequences of numbers(one below the other) on the board and asked me to find out the relation between the numbers. the first sequence was a random sequence and the second one indicated which position the number would be in if the first sequence was arranged in ascending order. this lead to another question which was, their company would receive bulk data(first sequence) and how would you arrange them in increasing order.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in March 2014.

Interview Details – There were 5 rounds of interviews

1) Online aptitude test
2) Telephonic interview(previous experience and case study)
3) Two technical rounds(based on previous experience and the technical knowledge)
4) HR interview(salary negotiation)

They will be more interested in people who have already worked on SQL.
Do not bluff.

Interview Question – Questions weren't tough   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interviewed at LatentView Analytics

Interview Details – Two rounds of Face to face interviews.
Have to ask the HR if you will actually fit into the role.
There is no set expectation for the role.It mostly depends on the interviewer

Interview Question – The interviews are easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in November 2010.

Interview Details – There was a telephonic interview with a senior manager who was recruiting for the team and a case study. Once I Solved the case study I was called for a F2F meeting. I had an aptitude test, interview with senior manager and with the co-founder

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was a bit inflexible

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in February 2014.

Interview Details – Campus Drive.. One apti test and 2 interviews...one technical and one hr.. for each round the number of students were halved..

Interview Question – The interview was pretty easy..   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LatentView Analytics in June 2012.

Interview Details – The process takes different time period depending on both your capabilities and the vacancies available. Known for recruiting drives once in a while. General process can be as short as 1 week to 2 months. Basic Aps in the written test, puzzles and guestimation in the interviews. You can expect some oddballs in the second round of interviews.

Interview Question – How do you think our current profile will satisfy your crave for creativity and freedom ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at LatentView Analytics

Worked for LatentView Analytics? Contribute to the Community!