LatentView Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

There was online test of 45 ques. in 65 min. its mostly contained aptitude, logical reasoning and english. The paper was lengthy and difficult compared to musigma. Out of 200 odd people who applied only 38 were selected for the second round. Then there were 3 interview rounds, two technical and one HR>

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

had a wittten test basic math n english. critical question during the phone interview.

HIGHER STUDIES

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

process was easy and transparent. HR was quick to follow back with the candidate. Interview questions are more to deal with experiences and how best you would fit in the company. One of the best skills you would need is to be comfortable in front of the client and you would need SQL more than anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round of interview with the HR- who was very sensible and asked basic questions. The second round of interview was with a Senior Analyst who asked a few brain teasers, case studies. After this, I was called for the third round of interview with a Top level executive at LatentView. This was the horrible interview experience ever. He was late for the interview and was keen on insulting and humiliating me. Instead of asking questions and probing for answers, he kept circling over one issue and refused to move to - ONLY to show this expertise on the subject. I doubt if I will get through the next stage. Even if I get through, I don't see a point in working for a company headed by such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect LatentView to train you after you are hired?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. The first round was aptitude. It was decent enough, Next round was first level technical interview taken by two guys. There were logical questions and one SQL question. I had cleared the second round. Third round was managerial interview. It was a telephonic interview. There were three guys and before I could complete answering the question, the other one jumped and started asking question. So there was hardly time to think and provide answer. The voice was feeble that i had to ask second time for question. The worst part was when i gave one version of SQL answer, he told that function is not available and asked me to provide me other version. Before I could provide the answer, he asked me whether i have any questions for him, when i told No, he disconnected the call and I felt very bad.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Interview

First two rounds were technical interview which was quiet easy. Main focus on ability to solve problems and some puzzles. I was also tested for some basic programming knowledge. Final round was the HR round. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an approximate estimate of the total number of cars being driven in Chennai at that exact moment.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Interview

The hiring process was confusing and not coordinated well by the hr folks in chennai. Since this was for a senior role they had no properly defined process to facilitate a smooth discussion with the prospective. In fact, I had to follow up with the hr as to the next steps which was frustrating as I think latent view has crossed the startup phase. Please be aware that even though the hr doesn't admit, they seem to be looking for highly seasoned analytics professionals at the senior level. This is probably why they are pretty heavy in recruiting at the analyst level as they are unclear about what they want when experienced folks with not so great analytics background apply.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a good process which was smooth and well coordinated. Amazing office, one of a kind. Has a lot of cool stuff around. It is THE place to work.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Pilani (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview. First round-Apti. Shortlisted candiadates are called for 2nd round.2 & 3 are technical rounds (elimination ones) .Questions related to logics,puzzles,guesstimates were asked. And the final round is HR. This was not a elmination round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Overal interview experience is positive. Donot fake your resume. Be thorough with each and every point in it

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics in February 2015.

Interview

1st round: written test - moderate difficulty 2nd round: Resume based interview - easy 3rd round: Technical interview - coding based questions - easy again 4th round: HR interview - Just wanted to know if I would be comfortable relocating to Chennai They recruited from our campus in Feb, but gave us a joining date for Jan of the next year(What kind of a professional firm does that?) was very dissapointed with this.