LatinWorks

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.2

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at LatinWorks.

Phone call with HR, then met with several team members. Mostly about fit, experience, no crazy questions. Standard interviewing experience, everyone was nice and great. Answered my questions about the work culture well.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with clients who don't know what they want?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LatinWorks.

I was presented by a recruiter/ headhunter, so much of my initial contact was via that group. I did a phone interview with two separate executive team members, followed by an afternoon of in-person interviews with additional members of the executive team.

Several interviewers seemed unprepared to meet me and saw my resume for the first time as I was sitting in their office. I was not offered a tour of the agency.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Interviews were very casual and unstructured.   Answer Question

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at LatinWorks in February 2013.

Interviewed with multiple people. Mostly buyers I ended up working under. Was not a group interview. I interviewed individually with multiple people. They were honest about the work load. No surprises later. They did a lackluster job of onboarding. Drank the kool-aid and was heartbroken to find out, at the time, what they preached did not necessarily align with what they practiced. They would argue they do.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LatinWorks in October 2011.

Referred by employee. Applied online. HR set up an initial call. Then met for face-to-face with Creative Director at Latinworks. HR sent an offer the next day. Pretty standard.

Negotiated high based on experience.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LatinWorks in October 2011.

The interview process is thorough. You meet with all co-workers and senior mgmt to gauge for fit and qualifications review. Sometimes not everyone has time but those who do, make a nice experience.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Plain and simple. two rounds. be straightforward with why you're negotiating.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at LatinWorks in August 2010.

It was a basic back and forth on how I could contribute to the overall workflow. The office is really nice and very community oriented. The work culture seemed to be laid back and open.