Laureate Education

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Laureate Education in June 2011.

The interview was from 11am-2:30 pm. I met with 1 manager and his director,individually. These were routine interview conversations. Then came the presentation. It was about 12:30 now and I was expecting us to break for lunch; no such luck. So we went to the presentation room. I was asked to prepare a 1-hour presentation, and I had come prepared. Turns out that the audience didn't have time and also, they were not able to reserve the projector. I had made copies of the slides, so the manager ran out and made copies of those for the 2 other people in the audience. I was asked to "make it short" and " present the important results". After the presentation, I was asked to wait in the conference room and told that the HR guy would meet me there. After waiting there about 5 minutes, some other people showed up there and I had to vacate the conference room, since they had reserved it. I waited in the hallway 25 minutes for the HR guy, before taking a nice lady's help to find the HR offices. The guy shows up there and says "I believe I JUST missed you". All in all a miserable interview experience. I was desperate for a job that time and so it hurt even more. Also I have to say, I was a little underqualified for the position, and that's why I didn't receive a job offer. But , all said and done, this is how you DON'T treat a person coming to your office for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What statistical techniques are you looking forward to using the position?   View Answer