Laureate Education Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Laureate Education.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter regarding an available position. I had an initial phone screen with her and was brought in for an in person interview with the members of the team, team supervisor as well as manager. I was then brought in again to meet another team who had an opening as well.
After which i was asked to complete forms for a background check and reference check with 5 people. After this was completed i was informed that i didn't get the job.The process lasted from September to January the following year and was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was mostly related to past roles and experiences   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Laureate Education

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Laureate Education in November 2011.

I applied the position on line and was contacted by the company recruiter the next day. Then I interviewed with the company's accounting manager, director, senior manager, and senior staff accountant. The staff were all very nice. They asked the typical interview questions. They were pretty good at giving me a heads up about the working hours and environment. The division is relatively new and is still undergoing changes.

Interview Questions
    • Something you had done that you wished you would do it differently.   Answer Question