Laurus Strategies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resource Group Interview

Resource Group
Brighton, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Laurus Strategies.

Interview Details – Was called for a phone interview. Then the position was no longer available. Went thru another phone interview for a different position, 1 on 1 interview and panel interview. Then got called position not available. waste of time. Then they said the original position is open again. I declined.

Interview Question – all questions were average.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Position was no longer available after the job was offered. I declined any further interviews.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

HRIS Administrator Interview

HRIS Administrator
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Laurus Strategies.

Interview Details – Informal meeting to discuss position responsibilities. Office is business casual in attire and open office - so it's loud and hectic. Management asks lots of behavioral interview questions looking for specific examples from your past employment. Multiple interview process to meet different personnel. You need to ask questions to get a realistic job preview. Be sure to ask lots of questions about their management style and team work potential. Corporate culture isn't supported at all locations yet.

Interview Question – Will you actually be happy in a non-management role?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Done through Corporate Recruiter. Asked what I needed and met my salary requirements.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Laurus Strategies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Laurus Strategies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Laurus Strategies employees and interview candidates.