Laurus Strategies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laurus Strategies

Resource Group Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Laurus Strategies (Brighton, MI).

Interview

Was called for a phone interview. Then the position was no longer available. Went thru another phone interview for a different position, 1 on 1 interview and panel interview. Then got called position not available. waste of time. Then they said the original position is open again. I declined.

Interview Questions

Position was no longer available after the job was offered. I declined any further interviews.

HRIS Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Laurus Strategies (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Informal meeting to discuss position responsibilities. Office is business casual in attire and open office - so it's loud and hectic. Management asks lots of behavioral interview questions looking for specific examples from your past employment. Multiple interview process to meet different personnel. You need to ask questions to get a realistic job preview. Be sure to ask lots of questions about their management style and team work potential. Corporate culture isn't supported at all locations yet.

Interview Questions

• Will you actually be happy in a non-management role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Done through Corporate Recruiter. Asked what I needed and met my salary requirements.