Lavastorm Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lavastorm Analytics

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lavastorm Analytics.

After having 2 successful phone interviews (one lasting an hour), I was asked to come in for an interview. I had one-on-one interviews with 4 people that day. I had positive interactions with HR and the hiring manager affer my thank you 's were sent. I was given an offer after a few days and accepted happily shortly thereafter.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lavastorm Analytics.

Referred by an employee.
    First interview was by phone with HR. Mainly trying to see if there is a fit and if I am interested.
    Second interview was a phone call with the hiring manager - focused on my background and explaining the role
    Third interview was on-site. Included 4 interviews. Main focus was on my previous experience and my understanding of the company and what it does.

Interview Questions

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lavastorm Analytics.

Post-interview process sucks. There were only a few people being interviewed for the position. They said they would get back to me in a week. They didn't. After 9 days I emailed requesting an update. I didn't get one. After 3 weeks I called and left a vmail requesting a call back with an update. Next day I get an email that they were very impressed etc. but were going with another candidate. I emailed back congratulating them, wishing Lavastorm every success etc. and could I setup a time to get some detailed feedback please. No reply. I was dead to them.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Lavastorm Analytics in December 2013.

A senior Consultant called me at afternoon for 45 min technical interview.He described the work that was going on in company (using big data for Telecomm).He asked me on whether I can travel from USA to UK where they had a huge client.

The technical interview was based on Oracle PL SQL programming and architecture.Things asked were 1)What are materialized view? 2)Difference between implicit and explicit cursor.

Interview Questions