Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra

Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra.

Interview

Just casual conversation with one of the partners. He asked me to describe my past employment and why I wanted to work. He also explained the job and what I would be doing. I was told that I had to work 50 hours a week mandatory.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at other jobs?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with the CEO

Interview Questions

• He asked every illegal question in the book. Married? Religion? Age?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Just have your questions lined up as far as pay increase.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call to come in for an interview and received an e-mail confirmation. Arrived at interview early, took a skills test and then interviewed by someone in Human Resources. Very easy and laid back interview. Was sent an interview a few days later saying they were extending me a job offer and I had to respond if I wanted to accept the offer.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra (Tampa, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Strange interview with wird looking Supervisor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase

Foreclosure Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra.

Interview

Received a call to come in for an interview and received confirmation email as well. In the beginning, there is three tests, a basic math test, spelling, and typing test. Afterwards, met with someone from HR. The interview was pretty relaxed, asked basic questions. I felt like it went pretty well. The next day, I received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were given an overload of work with a short deadline. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. Had to test in spelling, math, and typing speed. All pretty much simple. My interviewer was not as professional as I though it would be, being it was a law office. Simple questions, generic questions like Do you know what kind of Law Firm we are.

Interview Questions

• What type of Law Firm is this?   1 Answer