Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra
www.consuegralaw.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra Legal Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra in March 2013.

Interview Details – Just have your questions lined up as far as pay increase.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty easy   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra in January 2010.

Interview Details – Strange interview with wird looking Supervisor

Interview Question – Are you married?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation phase

Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra in April 2012.

Interview Details – I received a phone call to come in for an interview and received an e-mail confirmation. Arrived at interview early, took a skills test and then interviewed by someone in Human Resources. Very easy and laid back interview. Was sent an interview a few days later saying they were extending me a job offer and I had to respond if I wanted to accept the offer.

Interview Question – What can you offer our firm?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra Legal Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra employees and interview candidates.