Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Interviews for Top Jobs at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in June 2009.

Very laid back. Somewhat unprofessional. Was asked personal questions not pertaining to position. The interview process what very disorganized. I was supposed to meet with one person. When that person was a no show they sent someone else to talk to me that didn't even work in the same department.

Interview Questions
    Received a take it or leave it offer. This was my first job offer out of school and they said that they had hundreds of people lined up to take the position if I didn't.

Paralegal Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in January 2010.

After the phone interview, no return calls for over a week. Often left wondering status of interview. Once a face to face interview was scheduled, there were over 8 people present besides myself. Very unorganized.

One offer- take it or leave it.

Worked for Law Offices of James Scott Farrin? Contribute to the Community!