Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

4.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Case Manager - Personal Injury Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin.

Responded to a Craigslist ad when I was new to the area, not realizing at the time that this place ran ads non-stop due to a HUGE turnover. Was invited for an interview and met with a male attorney. The attorney did not even know what position I was interviewing for and he was unsure as to the qualifications and responsibilities. He was distracted throughout the entire process and said "Uhhh" a lot and kept answering his phone. This was probably one of the worst interviews I have sat through as I realized 2 minutes into it, that it was not going to go well. Although the attorney promised someone would either call or email me, regardless of the hiring decision, I did not hear from anyone. I was not surprised. I later found a (now defunct) website where people vented about their jobs. This particular firm had A LOT of negative postings from current and former employees. I was relieved that I did not get hired.

Interview Questions
    • "Uhhhhh, so, uhhh, how do you feel about working with other people".   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in June 2009.

Very laid back. Somewhat unprofessional. Was asked personal questions not pertaining to position. The interview process what very disorganized. I was supposed to meet with one person. When that person was a no show they sent someone else to talk to me that didn't even work in the same department.

Interview Questions
    Received a take it or leave it offer. This was my first job offer out of school and they said that they had hundreds of people lined up to take the position if I didn't.

Paralegal Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in January 2010.

After the phone interview, no return calls for over a week. Often left wondering status of interview. Once a face to face interview was scheduled, there were over 8 people present besides myself. Very unorganized.

One offer- take it or leave it.