Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very laid back. Somewhat unprofessional. Was asked personal questions not pertaining to position. The interview process what very disorganized. I was supposed to meet with one person. When that person was a no show they sent someone else to talk to me that didn't even work in the same department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Received a take it or leave it offer. This was my first job offer out of school and they said that they had hundreds of people lined up to take the position if I didn't.

Very Difficult Interview

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in January 2010.

Interview Details – After the phone interview, no return calls for over a week. Often left wondering status of interview. Once a face to face interview was scheduled, there were over 8 people present besides myself. Very unorganized.

Negotiation Details – One offer- take it or leave it.

Worked for Law Offices of James Scott Farrin? Contribute to the Community!