Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in June 2009.

Very laid back. Somewhat unprofessional. Was asked personal questions not pertaining to position. The interview process what very disorganized. I was supposed to meet with one person. When that person was a no show they sent someone else to talk to me that didn't even work in the same department.

Interview Questions
Received a take it or leave it offer. This was my first job offer out of school and they said that they had hundreds of people lined up to take the position if I didn't.

Other Interview Reviews for Law Offices of James Scott Farrin

Paralegal Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in January 2010.

After the phone interview, no return calls for over a week. Often left wondering status of interview. Once a face to face interview was scheduled, there were over 8 people present besides myself. Very unorganized.

One offer- take it or leave it.