Lawrence Berkeley Lab Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lawrence Berkeley Lab.

Interview process was very smooth and fast. It was onsite 1:1 discussion style interview. Overall people who work in the lab are very intellectual and yet down to earth.

Interview Questions
  • My Principal Investigator asked me about my experiences with different chemical analytical equipments.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Research Assistant Interview

very well communication with the HR. make sure you express your expertise and match to the requirement of the job and show your interests and passions
    connect what you learn from school to the project that you are interested, make a good homework about your resume and cover letter and convince the HR that you are the best one to that position

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Lawrence Berkeley Lab in November 2007.

Interviewed over the phone and went in for a one hour 1:1 interview. Met the group and saw the lab. The interviewer asked about my past projects and tested my level of knowledge of the projects that I listed.

Preset salary ranges. Very narrow (~10k) Not much room to negotiate

Research Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Lawrence Berkeley Lab.

Had one on-campus interview with a graduate student from the lab. He asked me about my coursework, prior lab experience, and availability during the semester. He asked me to explain some technical methods that I knew of, and answered my questions about the project.

Interview Questions
    • What molecular biology or bioengineering technique are you looking forward to learning about the most?   Answer Question

Worked for Lawrence Berkeley Lab? Contribute to the Community!