Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Updated Sep 30, 2014

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Student Assistant Interview

I knew one of the scientists in the lab who helped me get the job, so my hiring is probably not indicative of the normal process. After getting hired, you need to do a lot of training that can take almost an entire week--a little tedious but not too bad.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions are just to get to know you--behavioral. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lawrence Berkeley Lab in August 2011.

Met with the manager and probably the number 2 and number 3 of the department. Pretty basic interview, no technical questions, and mostly went over my resume. It seemed like they were more interested in knowing what kind of person I was, not sure if I got my job because I'm skilled.

Interview Questions