Lawrence Technological University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lawrence Technological University

Candidate Interview Review

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lawrence Technological University in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for a different position, but I was contacted by their admissions director for an admissions counselor position instead. They contacted me for a phone interview, but would never give me a straight answer or return my inquiries despite telling me they would get back to me. Keep in mind that they suggested the position to me, I did not initially apply for it. I am qualified for the position because I have interviewed for the same position with larger schools, but they seem to prefer their own graduates even if they don't have relevant experience. I can handle not getting a job, but it was very rude not to follow through like they said they would.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the territory that you would be assigned to cover?   Answer Question