Lawson Products

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lawson Products in February 2014.

Very good interview and the regional manager was very informative

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lawson Products in February 2012.

Very good - had 2 phone conversations, then a personal visit to the office and a return visit to complete the interview process. I apprecaied getting to meet several department heads during the interview process. That gave me a feel for what their views of the progress that had been made and their committment to the process.

Interview Questions
    • many questions around the change from IC to employee, and I was asked by HR what I would do if an IC refused to get engaged   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lawson Products in July 2011.

The process was painless for me. I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed first with her. They had been used in the past for direct hire staffing purposes for this. Implant before. I met with my Sales Manager-to-be and he asked about experience and my approach to the sales process. I walked him through my process, and received a call less than a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your sales process? Can you describe it step by step and write your outline on a white board as you describe.   View Answer

Credit Collections Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lawson Products in January 2008.

Receoved job notification through friend. Friendly pleasant environment during interview process. Interviewed with HR and Credit Manager. Also, pleasant friendly during conversation. Interview more like a conversation than reviewing job skills and abilities. No tests were given, no problems needed to be resolved. Interview was a pleasant easy conversation.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question. Lawson was an easy interview process.   Answer Question
    Lawson offered, I accepted