Lawson Products

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Greenville, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lawson Products in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very good interview and the regional manager was very informative

Interview Question – None as I was prepared   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Independence, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lawson Products in July 2011.

Interview Details – The process was painless for me. I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed first with her. They had been used in the past for direct hire staffing purposes for this. Implant before. I met with my Sales Manager-to-be and he asked about experience and my approach to the sales process. I walked him through my process, and received a call less than a week later with a job offer.

Interview Question – What is your sales process? Can you describe it step by step and write your outline on a white board as you describe.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Credit Collections Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Lawson Products in January 2008.

Interview Details – Receoved job notification through friend. Friendly pleasant environment during interview process. Interviewed with HR and Credit Manager. Also, pleasant friendly during conversation. Interview more like a conversation than reviewing job skills and abilities. No tests were given, no problems needed to be resolved. Interview was a pleasant easy conversation.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question. Lawson was an easy interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lawson offered, I accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lawson Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lawson Products interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lawson Products employees and interview candidates.