Lawson Software

Lawson Software Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Engineer Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lawson Software in September 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online at their website. They emailed me back asking me to set up a phone interview the next day. I then had separate phone interviews with a manager, director, vice-president, and executive vice-president. Then I had a follow up 1:1 interview with the director which was very relaxed. No technical questions most just getting a feel for my personality and work ethic. At the end they told me that this was the last step and they would be sending me an offer. The next day they sent me an email with an official offer.

Interview Question – Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate which I am glad I did. The raises are just above the CPI so having a good starting salary is important.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lawson Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lawson Software Associate Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lawson Software employees and interview candidates.