Lawson Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Audit Manager Interview

Internal Audit Manager
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lawson Software in March 2010.

Interview Details – My first interview was with an HR respresentative that spent most of the time talking with me about the company and the opportunity. I hardly talked about myself and the interview questions were very standard.

The second interview was with the internal audit director who described the layout of the company and expectations. He specifically asked about experience drafting up risk assessments in which I provided a typical audit risk assessment. Since I didn't get the position, I'm gessing that he was looking for an audit plan risk assessment instead.

Interview Question – Can you give an example of a risk assessment that you helped create?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lawson Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lawson Software Internal Audit Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lawson Software employees and interview candidates.