Layered Technologies

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Interview

Senior

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Layered Technologies in April 2011.

Interview Details – very pleasant and welcoming. well arranged and overall great. Flown in and met with panel of stella teams for good questioned interview. HR were very good to communicate during all steps.

Interview Question – none, all were easy and solid   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – aggressive, yet successful.

Systems Technician Interview

Systems Technician
Maryville, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Layered Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – From the start I was very welcomed into the new environment. My Manager was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The interview was fun, I enjoyed discussing what I could offer the company as well as discussing what the company wants to do for me. I was very impressed by the stress free questioning, and the beautiful facilities. (Also the awesome setup of hardware). Great experience overall!

Interview Question – not applicable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quite easy. Waited for an offer, recieved, and took the job because I was satisfied of where I'd be starting off. As I told my Manager, "Let me EARN it".

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Layered Technologies.

Interview Details – I interviewed with more than 15 people as I was being considered for multiple positions. HR doesn't have a clue whats going on, an HR process for interviewing hasn't been developed.

Interview Question – Most difficult question regarding how to handle a diverse team - so it wasn't very difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. I stated what I wanted and waited until they met the minimums.

Worked for Layered Technologies? Contribute to the Community!