Layered Technologies

Updated Aug 13, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Layered Technologies

Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Layered Technologies in April 2011.

very pleasant and welcoming. well arranged and overall great. Flown in and met with panel of stella teams for good questioned interview. HR were very good to communicate during all steps.

aggressive, yet successful.

Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Layered Technologies in February 2011.

From the start I was very welcomed into the new environment. My Manager was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The interview was fun, I enjoyed discussing what I could offer the company as well as discussing what the company wants to do for me. I was very impressed by the stress free questioning, and the beautiful facilities. (Also the awesome setup of hardware). Great experience overall!

Interview Questions
    Quite easy. Waited for an offer, recieved, and took the job because I was satisfied of where I'd be starting off. As I told my Manager, "Let me EARN it".

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Layered Technologies.

I interviewed with more than 15 people as I was being considered for multiple positions. HR doesn't have a clue whats going on, an HR process for interviewing hasn't been developed.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question regarding how to handle a diverse team - so it wasn't very difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. I stated what I wanted and waited until they met the minimums.