Lazard Associate Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lazard in December 2010.

Three round interviews by VPs and MDs. Includes detailed technical questions regarding accounting, corporate finance and project management, followed by an on-site 3-hour financial modeling and comps test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lazard

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lazard.

At least 2 initial interviews with recruitment consultant. About 4 interviews with progressively senior team members at the company. The first interview was quite long, perhaps 2 hours. The last with 2 senior managing partners, was about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • I was given some quite specific "game theory" type questions, along the lines of the Prisoners' Dilemma, not so much to give a "correct" answer, but more for them to see how I thought through a logical, ethical, business problem   Answer Question
    I was offered a pretty attractive package. I did not negotiate on the salary, but I did on some of the benefits. I got everything I asked for.

Worked for Lazard? Contribute to the Community!