Lazard Associate Interview Questions

4.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lazard.

Interview

At least 2 initial interviews with recruitment consultant. About 4 interviews with progressively senior team members at the company. The first interview was quite long, perhaps 2 hours. The last with 2 senior managing partners, was about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was given some quite specific "game theory" type questions, along the lines of the Prisoners' Dilemma, not so much to give a "correct" answer, but more for them to see how I thought through a logical, ethical, business problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a pretty attractive package. I did not negotiate on the salary, but I did on some of the benefits. I got everything I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Lazard

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lazard (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2010.

Interview

Three round interviews by VPs and MDs. Includes detailed technical questions regarding accounting, corporate finance and project management, followed by an on-site 3-hour financial modeling and comps test.

Interview Questions