Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in September 2014.

I got called in for a 1-1 interview and met with two managers who in a nut shell gave me the impression that I did not have the job because I didn't have a strong background in the Sales Industry.

Interview Questions
  • Why would I be a good candidate for the position? where do I see myself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation where I delt with a tough situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School

Admissions Representative Interview

The recruiting team called for initial interview and was set up for a follow up call to set up face to face interview. The recruiting team was going through re-structuring so I had to call them back. Once a one one was scheduled, met with the manager and conducted interview.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in May 2013.

one on one interview

Interview Questions
    they said "warm calls" but the calls are people who were interested years ago. lied the whole interview. said students like it there but they hate it. people are quitting all the time terrible atmosphere, idiots for management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2012.

I was called in for a 1:1 interview and met with the VP of Admissions for about an hour. The questions asked were situational/behavioral. They want to see how passionate and driven you are.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in June 2012.

They took a long time making a decision. They would not get back to you. Typical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2009.

Started with a phone interview from the recruiter, first on campus interview with the Assistant Director of Admissions and the Direcotor of Admissions. Then an additional interview with the President of the College. The final interview was a phoe interview with the Regional VP of Admissions. Follow up and feedback was not great throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    I was able to increase my base salary by $1K. Not a lot of room to negotiate, but was worth asking for since annual reviews may not offer much increase.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2012.

1st Interview was with the Admissions Team Lead which were situational/behavioral questions, 2nd Interview was with the other Admissions Team Lead which were basic questions about my background, 3rd Interview was with campus President in which he asked me basic questions about my background and told me some qualities that he seeks in an employee. All three interviews went very well. Each were very excited about working at Le Cordon Bleu which is what I look for in a potential organization/company.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were about my background and situational/behavioral questions. Nothing too hard at all.   View Answer
    There wasn't any negotiating. Staffing firm handled that end of the offer.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in January 2010.

Phone interview followed by a 1:1 with the Associate Director of Admissions, then the DIrector of Admissions, the President of the school and a half day shadowing of current Admissions Reps