Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School

Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Receiving Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School.

Interview

Sat down with procurement team. They asked about my background and how I felt about running around a lot and being able to multi-task. Conversation more than specific interview questions such as what are a few of my best work ethics. Was asked what I knew about the job and what questions concerns I had. Was told thank you for coming in and they had a few mor einterviews but would be following up within the week

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with a variety of produce, dairy products, proteins.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in December 2014.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter. Asked me some basic questions in regards to the position... Basically a screening interview. Then I was contacted by the director and scheduled an interview. The interview was very comfortable. Met with the director at first... Answered some basic questions. Met some of the team as well. Had a second interview with another director. Everyone was really nice. Interviews went well.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with military and veteran students?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel like you would be a good fit at Le Cordon Bleu?   Answer Question

The salary (increase) was not as much as I expected... they would not reconsider their offer due to budget.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School.

Interview

I first completed a screening process online.I was called in to an interview at the cooking school itself. I met with the head chef and two other chefs. The interview seemed to go really well - ending with a confirmation of my availability and available start date.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with students who are older than you you are?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Tucker, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I got called in for a 1-1 interview and met with two managers who in a nut shell gave me the impression that I did not have the job because I didn't have a strong background in the Sales Industry.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good candidate for the position? where do I see myself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where I delt with a tough situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

The recruiting team called for initial interview and was set up for a follow up call to set up face to face interview. The recruiting team was going through re-structuring so I had to call them back. Once a one one was scheduled, met with the manager and conducted interview.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Cambridge, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they said "warm calls" but the calls are people who were interested years ago. lied the whole interview. said students like it there but they hate it. people are quitting all the time terrible atmosphere, idiots for management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Pasadena, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called in for a 1:1 interview and met with the VP of Admissions for about an hour. The questions asked were situational/behavioral. They want to see how passionate and driven you are.

Negotiation

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in June 2012.

Interview

They took a long time making a decision. They would not get back to you. Typical questions.

Culinary Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a demonstration to management of Hollandaise Sauce and a mystery box meal. For the mystery box meal I was given 2 hours and all sorts of random product to work with. I was to create 4 plates in total- 2 of the same appetizer and 2 of the same entree. There was no feedback after or during the process. I was called a few days later with news that I was hired. The call was received on a Friday and I started on Monday. I didn't know until when I arrived Monday AM what my classes would be.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. There was no guidance. I think that was part of the challenge.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School (Orlando, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

First they call and made a phone interview. (45 minutes) Then they asked to me to go the office to interview with 2, Director and Vice President (1.23 minutes) After, I was offered a third interview and it was the department Manager. After they called to tell me that they would like to pursue with another candidates.