Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.9

Adjunct Faculty Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School.

I first completed a screening process online.I was called in to an interview at the cooking school itself. I met with the head chef and two other chefs. The interview seemed to go really well - ending with a confirmation of my availability and available start date.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with students who are older than you you are?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in September 2014.

I got called in for a 1-1 interview and met with two managers who in a nut shell gave me the impression that I did not have the job because I didn't have a strong background in the Sales Industry.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I be a good candidate for the position? where do I see myself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where I delt with a tough situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

The recruiting team called for initial interview and was set up for a follow up call to set up face to face interview. The recruiting team was going through re-structuring so I had to call them back. Once a one one was scheduled, met with the manager and conducted interview.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in May 2013.

one on one interview

Interview Questions
    they said "warm calls" but the calls are people who were interested years ago. lied the whole interview. said students like it there but they hate it. people are quitting all the time terrible atmosphere, idiots for management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2012.

I was called in for a 1:1 interview and met with the VP of Admissions for about an hour. The questions asked were situational/behavioral. They want to see how passionate and driven you are.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in June 2012.

They took a long time making a decision. They would not get back to you. Typical questions.

Culinary Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2011.

The interview consisted of a demonstration to management of Hollandaise Sauce and a mystery box meal. For the mystery box meal I was given 2 hours and all sorts of random product to work with. I was to create 4 plates in total- 2 of the same appetizer and 2 of the same entree. There was no feedback after or during the process. I was called a few days later with news that I was hired. The call was received on a Friday and I started on Monday. I didn't know until when I arrived Monday AM what my classes would be.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions. There was no guidance. I think that was part of the challenge.   Answer Question

What Was the Last Time You Create A Marketing Innovation? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in December 2010.

First they call and made a phone interview. (45 minutes)
    Then they asked to me to go the office to interview with 2, Director and Vice President (1.23 minutes)
    After, I was offered a third interview and it was the department Manager.
    After they called to tell me that they would like to pursue with another candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in October 2009.

Started with a phone interview from the recruiter, first on campus interview with the Assistant Director of Admissions and the Direcotor of Admissions. Then an additional interview with the President of the College. The final interview was a phoe interview with the Regional VP of Admissions. Follow up and feedback was not great throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    I was able to increase my base salary by $1K. Not a lot of room to negotiate, but was worth asking for since annual reviews may not offer much increase.

Career Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Le Cordon Bleu Cooking School in February 2007.

Normal one- on one interview