Le Parker Meridien Hotel Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Le Parker Meridien Hotel

Candidate Interview Review

Assistant Manager Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Le Parker Meridien Hotel (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I saw the posting on Indeed- took me to the company's website. No applicant tracking system- just had to send a resume to career email address so that was simple. Recruiter got back to me shortly after with follow up questions via email. After I responded I was called by the Recruiter to schedule an in person interview. Filled out application, met Recruiter and several Managers. Then came back for a "shadow day". After that met with the Executive team. A long, thorough process with lots of people to meet. Didn't understand why it took a long time while I was interviewing but now that I've worked here I get it. This is a company where employees stay for a long time- this is unique in a hotel setting. They want candidates to really fit with both the culture and the department. If you're patient, keep communicating, and follow-up you'll stay informed.

Interview Questions