Le Tache Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Le Tache

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Le Tache in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application with photo online, was contacted the next day. (All they care about is you aren't ugly, they prefer girls, and they want you to have transportation so they can make you work a million different locations) They don't care if you don't know anything about the products

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Le Tache.

Interview

You fill out online application. they ask for a photo, i did not submit one. got called the next day. went to the main office/warehouse. was interviewed by the owner. very nice lady, but a little ditzy. she explained the policies etc. was hired immediately, Owner than stated that most employees usually dont last more than six months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Le Tache (Alexandria, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

They were very quick to hire me. I applied online and within 2 days I was called for an interview and basically hired on the spot. Little did I know there is a reason they hire so easily. They fire just as easily.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Le Tache in October 2010.

Interview

You have to put in your application online. I got called a month later to the corporate office in Manassas for an interview with the CEO, who was running late, so his brother interviewed me. I was asked a couple simple questions, like "are you comfortable saying 'would you like lube with that?' 'cause that'll be half your job." Several weeks after that, I got called for another interview Le Tache's then store manager, who asked me a couple "can you do this?" questions and immediately hired me.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking to people of all sexualities, races, etc?   Answer Question