Le Tache

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Le Tache.

Interview Details – You fill out online application. they ask for a photo, i did not submit one. got called the next day. went to the main office/warehouse. was interviewed by the owner. very nice lady, but a little ditzy. she explained the policies etc. was hired immediately, Owner than stated that most employees usually dont last more than six months.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Alexandria, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Le Tache in April 2010.

Interview Details – They were very quick to hire me. I applied online and within 2 days I was called for an interview and basically hired on the spot. Little did I know there is a reason they hire so easily. They fire just as easily.

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Le Tache in October 2010.

Interview Details – You have to put in your application online. I got called a month later to the corporate office in Manassas for an interview with the CEO, who was running late, so his brother interviewed me. I was asked a couple simple questions, like "are you comfortable saying 'would you like lube with that?' 'cause that'll be half your job."

Several weeks after that, I got called for another interview Le Tache's then store manager, who asked me a couple "can you do this?" questions and immediately hired me.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable talking to people of all sexualities, races, etc?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Le Tache? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Le Tache Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Le Tache employees and interview candidates.