LeCroy Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeCroy

C++ Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chestnut Ridge, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LeCroy (Chestnut Ridge, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied the job on campus career fair, got the phone interview after a week. The phone interview was just about some C++ concepts and questions about my projects. After one week I got the onsite, which was quite tough. They asked a lot on different topics, from signal processing, digital circuit to C++ program debuging.

Interview Questions

• they gave me digital circuit diagram, I cannot tell its funciton.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LeCroy in August 2010.

Interview

general phone interview follow by an on site interviewed only

Interview Questions

• Able to understanding theory from Time-Frequency domain   Answer Question
    • Signal integrity affecting simultaneous impedance of the network path.   Answer Question

Sale Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at LeCroy (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2009.

Interview

there are three time interview. the first time is the sale manager, the second is the general manager of china, the last time is the general manager of Asian.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been a sales .   1 Answer
    • how long you want to work in Lecroy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy